dzia bandit help plz

hello there in running dzia bandits on my server i like the mod alot but its mega hard to get out of cherno and electro as the ai dont agro zeds .
im wondering if any1 could help me get the zeds to agro on the ai as ive looked all over and cant find it thanx in advance

You don't have to look very far, the aggro setting is in dzai_variables.sqf in DZAI\init. Change DZAI_weaponNoise from 0.00 to 1.00 to have AI weapons attract aggro just like players.

Also, with AI around, you can't run around cities in the open. Use stealth when everything is quiet, and remember that AI will attack any zombies they come across, unlike players. This will give away their positions.

Hey mate, may I please ask you to ask a question about a specific addon/script in its specific thread. I'm not here to patronise you or be an asshole it's just easier for people to find the information if they are having the same issue and it also helps with keeping the forum that little bit tidier. This also increases the chance of the author seeing your plea for assistance.

Cheers

Retra

hello there in running dzia bandits on my server i like the mod alot but its mega hard to get out of cherno and electro as the ai dont agro zeds .
im wondering if any1 could help me get the zeds to agro on the ai as ive looked all over and cant find it thanx in advance

Use stealth when everything is quiet as this will help really well to become undetected, aswell as this, the AI will shoot anything that is in their pathway.

Back