Editing Trader Prices [Solved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffnstuff

I used the PrivateHiveTools to edit the price of cinderblocks on my server from 5 gold to 1 gold. I even checked my database manually to make sure the changes took effect. But when I join my server there still cost 5 gold? Any ideas? Do I have to edit the price anywhere else?

Last edited:
Are there multiple places you can get cinder from? just edited the wrong trader perhaps? i got that the first time I modified prices, I changed the wrong one.

Yea there is 3 traders that sell cinder I edited the price from all 3 in the database but they still are still Showing the default prices.

Completely removed cinderblocks from tables: Trader_Items and Trader_data then reset my server and they are still appearing at the traders for 5 gold.

Went into root/@dayz_epoch/addons/dayz_epoch_b.pbo/CfgServerTrader/Category/NeutralWholeslae.hpp and edited the price in there and still didn't effect it. I didn't set this server up so I have no idea where thing were installed to. Dose anyone else know anywhere else these values could be stored? Or am I missing a line of code somewhere that is causing traders to default to certain prices?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back