epoch 1.0.2.5 bliss loadout help

does epoch chernarus 1.0.2.5 allow custom loadouts to be implimented?

• Total voters

viper

Ok i have searched google, youtube, this forum and many other forums.. so if i have missed it i appologize, please dont be rude to me as i am frustrated as is and dont need snide remarks cause you know where it is.. OK now that thats outta the way..

Service used:
VertHosting, full access Bliss Database using myphpadmin and heidisql.
Epoch 1.0.2.5 chernarus

Firstly, does epoch chernarus 1.0.2.5 allow custom loadouts to be implimented if i have full database and server files access?

if no: please state so politely

if yes:
I am trying to get custom loadouts.. not the generic loadout i have that configured.. i guess most call it donator loadouts. however thats not what i want it for. I am trying to do a rewards system for playing time/helpfulness.. i run a PVE server with pvp only allowed in mission areas. i am trying to setup a loyalty rewards system. i dont want a pay to win server.

I would like to set it up like i have seen that uses the database and the UID to give a certain loadout upon death and relogin. i have seen some tutorials with the database using two tables cust_loadout and cust_loadout_id.. that would work for me.. HOWEVER i dont have those tables in my database and have no idea how to set that up..

WHAT I NEED:
a tutorial or steps givin that tells me exactly how to create these tables, link them and setup the exact files in my server to use those tables. i have seen the tuts that those tables are already created and linked in the files however nothing on how to create said tables and link them in the game files so that they are used.

any and all help would be appreciated. i am happy to provide any additional information needed.

Back