Epoch 1.0.5 Server and Zupas single currency and banking Help!

I am buying an Epoch server from GTXGaming on the 26th Nov and I already have there files that I am working on so I can just upload them once I buy the server and I am ready to jump straight on.

However I am facing an Issue with Zupas Single Currency and Banking script seen here: http://devzupa.be/#/dayz/sc999

No matter how I try and No matter what files I try to use It just will not work. I tried to add it to a server that already had scripts but It was not working so now I am back to the basic server files and It still will not work.

In his download he has the files for different Hives but Im really unsure on what Hive I should be using. I have tried all of them and nothing works. the closest I get is with Default_Hive_version when I say close I mean I get to the point just before the player spawns but the player never spawn It just sit right at the end of the loading screen. all the other files get stuck on wait for host.

In the file he lets us download are 4 versions / types for different hives.

999_Hive_version
Defualt_Hive_version
PeterBeer2.0Ready_Hive_version
Soul_Hive_version

Then he has a file called Traders.

His installation guide here: http://devzupa.be/#/dayz/sc999 Is a little off and is extremely hard to follow.
I was kinda hoping that somebody here would be able to help get this working or would be kind enough to send a link to a repack that has this already setup that I could use then I could just worry about adding my normal scripts back.

Any help would be much appreciated.

I am really struggling with this I have been trying to get zupa coin and bank system with Multiple Character to work for 48 hours and I just cant seem to get this working. It 100% down to me doing something wrong It has to be it works for everyone else.

Could I get a little help please?

All I want Is the coin system and bank with multiple characters. No matter what I try I just cant get this to work :S

Would anyone happen to have a Server.pbo and Mission.pbo I could use with only Coin system + bank and multiple characters set up ready to use please?

Would It matter If I used DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus OR DayZ_Epoch_17.Chernarus would that make any difference at all? as I am using 11 To be honest I don't know what's different in the 11 and 17.

If somebody could be kind enough to help me out with the working .pbo's I would appreciate it very much I will be happy to put your name on my loading screen to give credit for your help. Its not much to give back but Its all I can do :S

All I get when I run the server Is spammed with: Mission DayZ Epoch Chernarus read from directory. In my server console.

And If I try to join the server I get stuck at wait for host.

Back