Epoch Admin Tools error "script debug\playerstats.sqf not found "

eco50001

Ok I managed to make a working epoch server then looked at some tutorials a video and written one.
I felt like I did it right, but upon logging to the game I get the error " script debug\playerstats.sqf not found" can someone tell me how to fix this please once I get home I will try this script I found but I would still like a answer how to fix it just In case if It doesn't,

Thanks, eco50001

That means there is either no playerstats.sqf in the debug folder, or no debug folder at all.

That means there is either no playerstats.sqf in the debug folder, or no debug folder at all.

Ok thanks for letting me know, but I don't think I have a debug folder but if I did where would I find one and how would I get it and import it to my server

Technically what I am asking is how can I fix the problem if I don't have debug?

ok first off, do you have any custom scripts/addons to your server? if so remove them and try to connect

try a "clean" server install (download it from epoch website), then if you have custom stuff add it in 1 by 1 until you find the culprit

ok first off, do you have any custom scripts/addons to your server? if so remove them and try to connect

try a "clean" server install (download it from epoch website), then if you have custom stuff add it in 1 by 1 until you find the culprit

I don't have any custom ones I have the originals and the server files from epoch website. I still can join the server and play it's just receive that error and don't get the menu but I am testing it now without that script since I don't have debug

Ok now it says outdated dayz_anim

Back