(Epoch) BE help & custom scripting assistance

JokerGGW

First things first, FriendlyGGW isn't associated with us anymore. The server I run isn't associated with his DayZ server, so any bad blood towards him shouldn't come this way.

Moving on! I'm having several issues, mainly with BE towards the large list of custom scripts we use on our server. Oddly enough, for our clothing script, !"scripts/clothes.sqf" doesn't work as an exclusion, where as it does for other scripts, and this isn't the only script I'm having this issue with. Being as I use so many scripts, I very sloppily customized my BE scripts.txt by adding every script to every line (I'll clean it later once we reach more of a final build for the server)... so if you need/want to see those files, don't yell at me.

Quickly got help with the second issue.

The custom scripting is more of a place holder until I run through one of our novelty scripts to finish fixing it up, but It'd be nice to have a more experienced person take a look at it with me once I do that so I can get everything squared up properly to run it (without breaking the rest of the scripts, as I appear to have it done).

Contact: Preferably Steam or Ts3. Message me for our TS info or for my skype info
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ztm/

Edit: Forgot to add this before; I also have an issue with our server randomly restarting without warning after about 6 hours of running. It's on a dedicated box and this server doesn't have BEC installed. My RPT never displays any hint as to why it's doing this. Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone have any idea WHY it's doing it? Would my best bet be to just install BEC and set up automatic 4-6 hour restarts?

Back