Epoch Trader City God Mode

BurritoBandito

Hey guys,

I rented a server recently, and I really want to know how to put god mode in Trader cities. I have looked it up, and I know that I have to create a new file, but I don't know how. All I know is that if I go to my documents, then ArmA2 Other Profiles, then my username, I can go to missions, etc. I am not sure on where and how I create a new "file" to put the script into. If someone could give me directions step by step that would be nice.

Example: Go to blah blah blah, then do blah blah blah, then insert blah blah blah.

I think you get the idea...

This might be a bad question cause it sounds like you are, but are you running the server off your computer?

Wish I could help with that, but I've only had hosts, never ran off my own pc. I would assume it'd be similar, but I don't wanna be the guy that broke your server lol. If you wait a little longer I'm sure Vampire or someone with more experience then me can help you.

I've actually figured it out. You have to edit the mission in the Arma 2 3D editor, save it then make a folder named "safezones," in the root of your mission.pbo. Inside the folder, create 3 files all named "safezone_stary.sqf, safezone_bash.sqf, and safezone_klen.sqf.

In the file called "safezone_stary.sqf" paste this code

//Mod by ZanePrivate["_Basis","_EH_Fired","_EH_Hit","_EH_Killed"];_Basis= _this select0;//Basisnamewhile{true}do{
waitUntil {vehicle player in list _Basis};
titleText ["Welcome to trader city Stary, God mode ON.","PLAIN DOWN",3];
sleep 2;
player setUnitRecoilCoefficient 0;
player_zombieCheck ={};
fnc_usec_damageHandler ={};
fnc_usec_unconscious ={};
player allowDamage false;
waitUntil {!(vehicle player in list _Basis)};
titleText ["Leaving trader city Stary, God mode OFF.","PLAIN DOWN",3];
sleep 2;
player setUnitRecoilCoefficient 1;
player_zombieCheck = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_zombieCheck.sqf";
fnc_usec_damageHandler = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_damageHandler.sqf";
fnc_usec_unconscious = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_unconscious.sqf";
player allowDamage true;}

In the file called "safezone_bash.sqf" paste this code
//Mod by ZanePrivate["_Basis","_EH_Fired","_EH_Hit","_EH_Killed"];_Basis= _this select0;//Basisnamewhile{true}do{
titleText ["Welcome to trader city Bash, God mode ON.","PLAIN DOWN",3];
sleep 2;
player_zombieCheck ={};
titleText ["Leaving trader city Bash, God mode OFF.","PLAIN DOWN",3];
sleep 2;
player_zombieCheck = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_zombieCheck.sqf";
fnc_usec_damageHandler = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_damageHandler.sqf";
fnc_usec_unconscious = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_unconscious.sqf";

In the file called "safezone_klen.sqf" paste this code
titleText ["Welcome to trader city Klen, God mode ON.","PLAIN DOWN",3];
sleep 2;
player_zombieCheck ={};
titleText ["Leaving trader city Klen, God mode OFF.","PLAIN DOWN",3];
sleep 2;

Open your mission.sqm file and find "class sensors". It will be at around line 1300
Replace everything from "class sensors" to just before "class intro" with

classSensors{
items=3;classItem0{
position[]={6325.6772,304.99033,7807.7412};
a=100;
b=100;
activationBy="ANY";
repeating=1;
interruptable=1;
age="UNKNOWN";
text="Basis_West_Stary";
name="Basis_West_Stary";
expCond="(player distance Basis_West_Stary) < 100;";
expActiv="if (playerSide == WEST) then {[Basis_West_Stary] execVM ""safezones\safezone_stary.sqf""}; canbuild = false;";
expDesactiv="canbuild = true;";classEffects{};};classItem1{
position[]={4063.4226,365.00577,11664.19};
a=100;
b=100;
activationBy="ANY";
repeating=1;
interruptable=1;
age="UNKNOWN";
text="Basis_West_Bash";
name="Basis_West_Bash";
expCond="(player distance Basis_West_Bash) < 100;";
expActiv="if (playerSide == WEST) then {[Basis_West_Bash] execVM ""safezones\safezone_bash.sqf""}; canbuild = false;";
expDesactiv="canbuild = true;";classEffects{};};classItem2{
position[]={11447.472,317.26886,11364.504};
a=100;
b=100;
activationBy="ANY";
repeating=1;
interruptable=1;
age="UNKNOWN";
text="Basis_West_Klen";
name="Basis_West_Klen";
expCond="(player distance Basis_West_Klen) < 100;";
expActiv="if (playerSide == WEST) then {[Basis_West_Klen] execVM ""safezones\safezone_klen.sqf""}; canbuild = false;";
expDesactiv="canbuild = true;";classEffects{};};};};

Repack your pbo and upload.

None of this is my work, it all belongs to a separate author.

Back