Error message after repackaging an edited pbo

Mamu1234

Hey guys,

maybe someone can give me a hand.... i´ve unpacked a dayz_code.pbo-file with cbpo -e, edited it and repackaged it with pboview 0.8.

After server-start and game-start i got these messages :

Warning Message: Picture z\addons\dayz_code\gui\dayz_logo_ca.paa not found
Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf not found
Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf not found
Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf not found
Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf not found

Afterwards the game doesn´t start and i´ve got stuck in the loading screen. If i´m using the unmodified pbos everythings running fine. Have tried it several times.... no solution. :-( Google wasn´t my friend too....

Any ideas ? The named files are there ;-)

hello,

If you Right clip to /dayz_Code did you have (create PBO) ?

I use CPBO only to unpack and repack pbo files

i think you have a folder like

Steam\......\arma 2 OA\@DayZ\Dayz_code

Right clic on DayZ_Code
Make PBO

right ?

sry for pulling this old thread out, but i think its better to use than open a new thread...

i got now the same thing, i'm using cpbo 2.12 and if i create it over rightclick --> create pbo it doesnt work and shows me this errors:

19:35:46 Warning Message: Picture \z\addons\dayz_code\gui\dayz_logo_ca.paa not found
19:35:46 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf not found
19:35:46 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf not found
19:35:46 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf not found
19:35:46 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf not found
19:35:46 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf not found

would be nice if one can help me fast, because i want to release dayz trinity island tomorrow :/

Hello All!!

I have solved the problem as I explain below:
1º unpbo the dayz_code of the 1.7.7 version.
2º unpbo the dayz_code of the 1.7.7.1 version.
3º copy the "dayz_logo_ca" file (from v1.7.7) into the @dayz\addons\dayz_code\gui of the 1.7.7.1 version.
4º pbo the dayz_code v1.7.7.1 (I used pbo view)

Thats all, it worked for me.

Regards!!

ok Im totally new at this. Been doing great up til now. I am unsure how to umpbo the "dayz_code" are you just talking about the mission.pbo/server.pbo? No matter what I unpbo I am unable to find the logo

Hi =(Z)=
I am talking about "dayz_code" which is into the @dayz folder, not the mission.pbo or server.pbo. You have to use a program called pboview (download it) to unpbo and pbo this file. When you unpbo this file it makes a folder called dayz_code. Whe you pbo the folder it makes a new file called dayz_code with pbo extension which you have to replace into the @dayz folder of the new 1.7.7.1 version. Follow my steps above explained.

I hope I helped you.

Regards!!!

My problem is,.. I can't find the "dayz_code.pbo" Ive check all over the place and I am unsure where it is. I'm not completely sure where I need to be looking. Is it possible that my server company does not allow me to see it? I am using dayz.st.

I found the PBO. Thanks for the help gang! :) I'll pop back here if I have any more problems.. and believe me I probably will! haha :)

Back