Experienced scripter wanted

Kilgath

Hi was wondering if anyone out there has alot of experience with arma2 dayz mod scripting. Im just tired of hitting road block after road block of scripts, testing and tweaking. Im fairly new to owning a server and i just find the more script i add the harder its getting to make sure everything works together.
What i want
-epoch mod + multiple other scripts that arent part of the mod. (an example, im not sure if these are in the epoch mod already but: knockout system, towing, air raids, animated helicrash sites, etc)
Im will most certainly compensate the individual(s) who help me achieve the server i desire. My apologies if this is posted in the wrong section. Please contact me via inbox to touch base and talk things out. Also thanks to those who took the time to read this.

After i get done messing with my own server scripting i'd be more than willing to take this on. HOWEVER i know for a fact that some scripts DO NOT work on any other maps than chernarus. However most should be able to be forced in there one way or another haha xD

Oh man am I happy to hear from someone lol. Oh yes take your time as we are currently still able to play our server, just takes me forever to add anything! We use chernarus so that works out nicely. When's your ready or would like to know roughly what I'm looking for I can send you a message of all the scripts I'd like. Anything I'd want to add you can easily Google the scripts since that's what i have been doing. I use dayz.st to host my server, I know things need special tweaks to run smoothly on it. As i said I will pay you for it since I know these things take time. I was thinking a ballpark value around $30, if that's cool or a little more like I said I'm willing to pay to get rid of the headache lol and as long as it works too. All I would ask is for a simple readme for certain uid adding aspects. Thanks again for your reply I hope to hear back again

You can go ahead and send me a list of what you want. I also use dayz.st so i'm kinda used to the extra little push it takes for that. If you want i could also send you my skype info or info for another msger so you can get replies from me quicker if you have any questions / additions to make lol.

I'm still willing to do this and ready to start whenever. i'll just need a list and your default mission and server.pbos because your running epoch and im not lol!

Hello I am currently in some need of help two. Ive tried and tried but I can't seem to get the right scripts for dayz mods.
I am running Epoch Taviana and I am looking to add
Self Blood bag
Auto Refuel
Tow/Lift
Roaming AI and missions
Trader Safezones
and like two more I can't think of off hand

Depending on if I am backstabbed or not I plan on paying the scripter and giving admin on my server. if you are interested please PM me in some way or add me on steam greeker06

Back