Fail to find Dayz Server

TheKaiz

So my problem is this. I have setup my dayz server using the blisspack. All installation was done seemingly without error. Server is created etc etc. I can see the server is created using Dayz Server on my Server PC (using a Remote Server Hosted by a company called Servers Australia). However no external PC's can find it.

I have gone through the steps listed to setup my Dayz Server. All was completed with no error. I've confirmed I have all the prerequisites (patch 99113 etc). Addons folders has been moved to the OA directory as I have seen listed in other forum threads. Windows firewall has been disabled completed and ports 2302-2305 have all been opened for incoming and outbound traffic.

And now I'm completely stumped as to what I'm missing. Anyone have any ideas? Attached a screenshot of the server connected and Dayz Commander seeing it locally. Can provide any other details needed.

Gotten to the point where I'm quite happy to gift someone a steam game of their choice if they can get this running for me! Haha.

Cheers,

Attachments

• Server Status.jpg
    Server Status.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 2
Static IP, feel free to try the connection yourself.

27.50.70.207 port 2302

Having issues spotting it on Dayz Commander. I think one of my forum users just loaded into it thou. Someone mentioned this mite be a bug with Dayz Commander finding the server?

i see it fine in the ingame broswer, i just couldnt join because it had a password XD. DayZCommander doesnt update its server lists immediately one of my DayZ+ servers took 5 days to show up on commander.

pw: monstercat

If you feel like trying it and giving it a whirl. I am extremely new to all this so I'm keen to see whether everything is going smoothly.

Also while I have you, what is the best way to go about restarts (get rid of destroyed vehicles, bodies, respawn etc etc). Do I just let the restarter do its thing? Or is there a better way?

I imagine there's probably a forum post for this somewhere just haven't managed to find it :3

pw: monstercat

If you feel like trying it and giving it a whirl. I am extremely new to all this so I'm keen to see whether everything is going smoothly.

Also while I have you, what is the best way to go about restarts (get rid of destroyed vehicles, bodies, respawn etc etc). Do I just let the restarter do its thing? Or is there a better way?

I imagine there's probably a forum post for this somewhere just haven't managed to find it :3

ill hop on when i get the chance, also i dont know bliss very well :) but i can still help here and there.

Back