FallenFactions Dayz Server. 300 Cars Chenarus, Loads Of Choppers, Planes Spawn With Gear!

shane

This is a amazing server. we would like any new players to join it. to the first few players we offer a heli ride to whever they want. We also add new cars in everyday and are hoping to get some awesome people to join!

Extras: Wrecks,Care Packages,Planes,Non-Dayz Helicopters
Ip: 173.193.202.125:3051

I just wanted to see why I got banned. It said "Suspected hacker", but I don't hack. I hate hackers seeing as one stole my cd key and got it banned. Making me have to buy a whole new game. I like the server, I've played on it for about a week. And all that loot that I had on me and in my camp was legit. Stolen from dead players, or crashed helicopters. When I had my hell I would search them out. I just wanted to ask that, and maybe get unbanned.

Server is b.s Shane is a baby who when he gets killed bans you for "teleporting and using hacked weapons" , corrupt admin and all round b.s 1/10

He is a big baby, kick 20 seconds after I killed him for "High ping" He restarts the server later on and spawns attack helio's on the maps, cool my clan mates and I grab two of them and start owning the server. I know kind of lame in Dayz but they spawned and which end of the attack helio would you rather be on, lol. So he bans all of us for that. Go to the server kill the admin, mark it off your list and then look for a good server with real admin not children.

Check the Angelic Rebirth server for Fallujah on the root thread list. Great people and they don't kick if something is overpowered. They will make fixes if the game is unbalanced but not ban you for their mistakes.

Back