Feedback // Suggestions

snajdan

please post your feedback here :)

Bugs:

# u cant fill up jerry cans --> no or less gas tanks on this map.....( need to add more gas tanks over map )

# WTF....to many crash sites ( i only put a maximum of 15 chopper.... need to take a look at the code )

# the bridges @ east side of the map will sometimes "kill you" if you will drive with "Turbo" over it or you will stuck on it if you will drive to slow

yep that is already my plan, i'am working at the moment on a few towns to make them bigger as yet. And maybe a "PvP"-Town. But thx for your suggestion :)

Hi, this looks really good and wan to play it but I keep getting this error http://imgur.com/yrpzWw2
I've re-installed 3 times and have put all the ight folders into my Operation Arrowheaad folder, pls help

you load dayz_trinity with the original @dayz version. This is the error. Go to your mainmenu, press expansions and de-activate any other dayz version. The only dayz version you need to activate is the both with "trinity"

@dayz_trinity
@trinity

( maybe you need to restart your game )

Lets me join and everything but can you turn off the max ping? I keep getting kicked when I join because of Australia's SLOW internet

you load dayz_trinity with the original @dayz version. This is the error. Go to your mainmenu, press expansions and de-activate any other dayz version. The only dayz version you need to activate is the both with "trinity"

@dayz_trinity
@trinity

( maybe you need to restart your game )

Okay thanks, that worked but now I'm on a different error http://gyazo.com/ed1d4f748cf248b4bf7cecdf986a1ca2
I get to the lobby for a second then it just kicks me out with that error, and I re-downloaded it again today and still nothing

In regards to the heli crashes, I suggest you looking at the fnc_wrecks.sqf in your server pbo and tone down the number of random crashes there. Also, I thought you said you put 10 heli crashes in your cfg file before but now its 15? In my opinion that is a lot to put for a 20x20 km^2 map, even on top of the custom vehicle wrecks.

Having fun on Trinity.
Love the buildings.

Wouldnt mind seeing more clothings spawned around the world. So far ive only seen two diff set of clothing and its always fun and enojoyable to switch from those boring survivor clothes.
Havent been much on east and north side of the map, but im kinda missing industrials. Wish it were a bit more.

Good job with Trinity!

Back