First thread, ever, for me.

Cecil Fullard

*Disclaimer : I have no idea if this is posted in the correct area. If it is not, would the admins be so kind as to move it to the correct area, please?*

Good morning everyone.

First off I would like to thank everyone for everything I have read on this forum. A stunning community of people who have helped me keep a lot more hair on my head with this work then I thought I would have.

Second, on to my issue.

So I recently purchased an H.F.B server and downloaded the Epoch mod on to it. I went through a lot of the scripts I wanted on it or add-on if you will which I had seen on other servers and wanted on mine. The primary three I wanted were Sarge AI, Self-Blood Bag, and Heli lift and Tow.

I got the first two of them working with very little problems, the work was very straight forward and I followed the instructions to much success. The problem for me came in finding the Battleye scripts that were mentioned that I had to update or I would be kicked from the server. I looked everywhere, Google and me went back and forth over several things. One of them was where H.F.B said I should have HFB(mapnamehere)files on my server where I could update my Battleye client. So of course, every time I log into the server I immediately get kicked because of a script restriction #2 which I can't fix.

My question is am I missing these files on my server list and are they supposed to be there? Am I supposed to be a higher paying member or something to find them or are they there and I am simply not seeing them.

Back