Food and drink meter bugged (Need Help)

Hi guys.

Im running the latest epoch server but im having trouble my food and water meter (bottom right of the screen) do not go down or run out it always stay full I know it must be something in the dayz code that's messed up any idea on how to make that work or what code I can put where to make it work again?

Also in the new Epoch when you open your gear you used to see the weight that you are carrying this is also missing is that intended or is that also bugged?

I'm using Fallen sheep's repack from the open dayz community and I have been messaging him for awhile about this and he has not bothered to reply or been to busy to reply about it.

Here is the link to it: http://opendayz.net/...h-repack.14561/

And from what I have heard he is going to start fresh as there is to many bugs, But the thing is i have ironed most of the bugs out the only one's im left with are....

Food and drink meter don't go down.
Always in combat. (believe that's a script he added)
When pressing "G" to open gear it no longer shows the weight you are carrying.

that's all that need fixing now :S so any help on fixing the main one "water and food meter" would be awesome.

Nope, Im using Sheeps WIP repack for epoch and if I do that alot of stuff will fail to work so i was hoping to find the line thats at fault and fix it :S

I have messaged sheeps about it but have had no replie and the message was sent like a week ago now so im looking else where for help :)

Back