Full Moon Nights for Pwnozor

Forgotten

I searched and searched for a way to do this, and finally, after I figured out most Bliss code is the same, I tried out the working solution for them and PRESTO, full moon nights on Pwnozor!

Here's what you have to do. Credits go to the gents in the Bliss forum. I have quoted cyrq. I followed his instructions, works perfect.
First, open server_monitor.sqf which is in dayz_server.pbo\system

Find the line:

Code:
//Set the Time
_key = "CHILD:307:";

You'll see a line:

Code:
    _date = _result select 1;

Change that to:

Code:
    _date = [2012,8,31,(_result select 1) select 3, (_result select 1) select 4];

where 2012,8,31 is the date you prefer

Next open up server_cleanup.fsm which is laso in dayz_server.pbo\system

Find:

Code:
      "_key = ""CHILD:307:"";" \n

underneath you will see:

Code:
      "    _date = _result select 1; " \n

Change that to:

Code:
      "    _date = [2012,8,31,(_result select 1) select 3, (_result select 1) select 4]; " \n

also with the date you prefer

Repack the server.pbo and you're ready to go

Reactions: Doc
Brilliant. I tried doing this with the weather changers in scripting forum but it also changed the day time weather . Hope this works! :)

Edit: Pwnoz0rs doesn't have a server_cleanup.sqf - it's server_cleanup.fsm - can we edit that safely?

Thank you, I will have a shot at this tonight. I could programme database/web stuff to wipe my arse if I wanted to but I'm a right noob when it comes to this server side scripting stuff :p

It's actually easier with 1.7.5, the controls for static date are back in cfgdayz/HiveExt.ini under the time controls. 8/31/2012 works just fine for full moon nights.

Back