Fylthi OP's Lingor mod | TONS of server addons | 900+ Special Vehicles

fylthi

I want to start off by saying that the admins and I have spent many hours making this server truly unique. Now, with that having already been said make sure you stop by to check it out for yourself! We are making new adjustments as I am typing this and we have more to come!!

IP: 68.49.242.56:2302

Features:

Custom Bases | Lift/Tow | Custom Loadouts | Start w/ AK & M9SD | Debug Monitor |

3 Competing AI Factions Soldier/Survivor/Bandit

[Vet: CH ON | Hidden Loot | Movable Objects (build a custom base for yourself or Steal someone else's)]

RIDICULOUS VEHICLES including a combination of over 900 Tanks/Helis/Planes/Autos most are battle ready! Support vehicles also included!

We have a few pictures and a change-log of sorts over here http://auxg.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=114 If you are curious and @ work or something :)

Future changes may include:

Choice of spawn location
Pets/Partners
Lol we've pretty much done everything else we set our mind to But if you have suggestions feel free to use this forum or any of the contact methods we are advertising.

There are so many details to mention that I'm going to cave into the feeling that I am missing something on this post.

Throw a shout out up here if you think this is one of the coolest DayZ Servers to date ;)

And as always we would like to say "Thank you for playing".

#Edit - Added Features [Self Blood Transfusion | Healing Tents]

We had the server down for most of the day yesterday working with Skaronator to do a little bug testing on our new Spawn Locations project, Mad props to Skaronator who decided to let us get the jump, sorry for any inconvenience to our players :) were doing this to be the BEST for you guys!

I am offering a free custom loadout to the first 5 people to email [email protected]

Put opendayz free loadout in ur subject line and i will reply asking you what gear you want :)

thanks for playing!

I am only doing this here because i realized when you google search "opendayz addons" my server comes up first :D .. what the hell are you waiting for send me a shout and try it out!

We have added so much and my admins are working on even more ... I'm proud of you guys! this has been and will continue to be a blast to play on :)

uhh whats the saying....

"Lame mod is lame, bro" so all of you playing other servers reading this need to give it a shot .. we will not rest til were the best ... lmao

Just wanted to stick my head in and say thanks for all the work you guys have been putting into your server. Myself and a couple friends of mine really enjoy the changes you've made.

In the last few days, we seem to be having issues with joining and we were curious to know if you guys are aware of any "joining" issues or if it's on our end? Maybe doing additional changes to the server? We're jonesing to get back in. Seems to lock up whenever any of us try entering the map.

Love you guys. Keep up the good work!

Hmm ? U were having this issue today? We were doing a bit of work over the past few days that would keep players from logging in but it should all be fine now :) try again let me know of any errors you guys are seeing. Ty for the compliments!

Nato, it should be working for you now. I was getting the same issue with "cannot connect to host" before. I think his machine was crashed. I will be moving this whole server to a higher bandwidth server soon, we will be using the fylthi server to be testing any future versions.

*Edit* Also i dont think this has been mentioned in here yet, we now have Basebuilding 1.2 and soon we will have the ability to steal bases and keep them saved to the database with R3f. Building materials will become a big currency that players can even hoard and use to trade with.

Back