Getting kicked from all servers

Hadlis

I was playing dayz....left the game "overwatch"....and logged into a different server "epoch" and got kicked after I downloaded the content from the server. This happens every time I try and join a game.

I have a steam copy so I ran steam as admin..... verified my game catch on both arma2 and OA and started both games to refresh cd keys "did this like 10 times" I also re installed dayz and arma2 through DZ commander.

Nothing works, WTF is this problem? I am currently in the process of re downloading all content associated with dayz but from posts I have read on this same problem it won't work either.

Any other suggestions?

So I figured out what went wrong. I guess some part of this game needs to be able to read/write to your c drive. Not sure it this is related to your user files or not. My clue was dayz commander was not remembering any of my recent visited servers or fav's. I did some digging and saw that all the files in my c drive were unable to be read/write and I was unable to change this without administrative permissions. Which I had but was unable to change it anyways....so my files were borked. I remember making a change right around when all this shit started happening but never put 2 and 2 together till later.

The fix was to create a new user account in windows for me. Now I can join np. I'm sure someone with a bit more knowledge could have figured out where I fucked up my files though.

Back