Gunshop by -[Scorpion]-

youcantseeme

i have script working on my chernarus-server, works fine i can buy and sell weapons but after buying i cant get them out of the crate.
The weapons me buy are in it, but me cant get them out of the crate, do u know a possible solution?

I just tested it in SP and I could get the weapon from the ammobox.

Attachments

• BIS_Arma2_Gunshop_script095.utes.zip
    103 KB · Views: 72
The weapons are unban on your server ?

Via rMod or manually change in dayz_anim.pbo -> config.cpp -> comment each weapon line with // .

if he changed dayz_anim.pbo -> config.cpp -> then it should work, Or do people need to have the same files as him?

From what I read any changes to Dayz_anim.pbo require them to download that new mod because its just that, a new mod. =( Sucky cause Rmod kills a servers popularity because people are lazy lol

I have been debating Rmod for a while and my conclusion is this. You will have more success releasing a completely new mod, packing the server files, and giving DayzCommander a copy then you will have hosting and Rmod server lol. It will make it easy to download and also to filter for specific servers. If your going to do it then make sure you put the time into completely revamping a map then.

I have plenty of ideas just know scripting knowledge to implement any of it, no graphical talent to customize things, and so on and so forth. Now my two sense on the issue is this. What type of crate are you using? Is there any sort of protection on it? Hackers seem to be notorious for using medical boxes so maybe that is the type of crate he should have??

Back