Hack on your own server for the purpose of monitoring for other hackers?

Minion187

So, bare with me before casting judgement.

I'm running a private hive server, and mostly play with a group of friends but the occasional stray players join my server with us. Caught a hacker or two just from using my own two eyes but I'd like to add the admins to a 'whitelist' per se that lets them use some sort of ESP script to catch people teleporting etc. to weed out the occasional hackers before they really cause any problems. In other words battleye would ignore whatever they use etc. so they aren't globally banned.

I realize that it would probably allow me to use other crap like spawning vehicles but regardless, it's my own server I paid for so any ethical concerns about sharing how to do this shouldn't really exist.

Maybe this doesn't quite belong here, but posting it in the anti-hack section seemed a little backwards. Let me know if this is possible.

FYI I've got a dedicated server elsewhere so I only have access to the server cfg files, battleye directory, mission/server pbos etc. Any kind of exe injection stuff will not be possible.

There are a few admin tools under the scripts section.

I recommend reaching out to hangender on skype and purchasing his AntiHax tools. They come with a menu and they allow you to give only certain admins powers.

I would agree with Hambeast, reach out to Hangender on skype and get his Antihack tool. It comes with an admin menu but the Antihack it self if great.

I would agree with Hambeast, reach out to Hangender on skype and get his Antihack tool. It comes with an admin menu but the Antihack it self if great.

Yep, I've had his tools for a month now and the only hackers I get are caught by the script. It warns you when a hacker runs a script in game so you just look at the in game log and ban.

It also logs this info to the server's log file as well.

Back