Hacker Troll Check

Strikes

Saw a few of these hit one of our Public Servers. Users are reporting that a group of people got banned all at once with the same string. Has anyone else seen this? Is it a cheat-tard trolling legit players to get them banned?

#128 "r;if (isServer) then {call compile ("_object = create" + "Vehicle ['HMMWV_M998_crows_M2_DES_EP1', [11214.6,3232.36,0], [], 0"

it seems like they created banned HMMWV with nade launcher or smothing or someone shot form banned vehicle weapon check other logs also i have this set to kick players it kick players in radius they dont have to be cheaters at all :)

Thanks for the response; yea it seems a whole grouping of people were kicked/banned for it which makes me think I need to make an adjustment on it.

Do you mind sending me that line you modified in a PM?

hmm so i said i have it blocked i dont want to unblock banned vehicles weapons on my server i dont use custom vehicles tanks etc :-D or others vehicles with weapons but you i can see in your logs its script restriction : #128 so you have to go to scripts.txt and go to line 128 +/- 3 lines look for create" + "Vehicle / create vehicle line change it form 5 to 1 so it will only log not kick if you use others anticheat engines it could also make that it kicks/ban players ... if you are admin try it yourself create Tank or some vehicle with gun and shot you will see if its same restriction kick/ban if its you should find that line and change it as i said from 5 to 1

Back