Hackers can spawn *Banned* Vehicles, admins can't...

put this in your mission file

antiheli.sqf
Code:
private["_inVehicle","_isVehicle"];
while {true} do {
_inVehicle = (vehicle player != player);
_isVehicle = vehicle player;
if (_inVehicle && (vehicle player) iskindof "Su34" || _inVehicle && (vehicle player) iskindof "SU39" || _inVehicle && (vehicle player) iskindof "A10" || _inVehicle && (vehicle player) iskindof "tank" || _inVehicle && (vehicle player) iskindof "AV8B2" || _inVehicle && (vehicle player) iskindof "AV-8B" || _inVehicle && (vehicle player) iskindof "A-10" || _inVehicle && (vehicle player) iskindof "Su-25") then {
    _isVehicle lock false;
    sleep .1;
    player action ["eject", _isVehicle];
};
sleep 1;
};

and add this into your init.sqf
Code:
_nul = [] execVM "fixes\antiheli.sqf";

basically what this does is if anyone tries to get in the above vehicles tank, jets, A10 it will eject them out of it and they cant fly/drive it

have any way to delete the vehicle when the player get into the vehicle?
or to blow up the vehicle, keeping the eject function if the player is in godmode?

thx ;)

Working: AH-1Z (attack chopper)\ MH-60S (transport heli) AV-8B (harrier jet) Mi17_rockets_RU (transport heli with rocket pods) LAV-25 and LAV-25 HQ (apc) AAV (apc) BTR90_HQ (apc) GAZ_Vodnik_HMG (apc with heavy machine gun) BTR60 (apc) HMMWV_M998_crows_MK19 (humvee with cannon) M1135_ATVMG and M1128_MGS (both Stryker APC's with cannon and machine guns) SU34, SU39, A10, UH1Y and the m1a1 tank are all working spawns on a normal Chernarus server last time i checked

The aav will not spawn in for me. It wont even spawn in on the 3d editor. I need help. I love this aav and I want it on my server

Back