HALO Jump and Sarge AI collision?

wolf51222

Hello, I have HALO jump spawn installed properly on my server. Once I installed sarge AI, it works but the HALO jump initiates you can open your chute, dissapears once you're near the ground and you die.
I've attached my mission and server PBO for reference.
From the hours of research i've done It seems to be something with the cleanup or the server_cleanup.fsm
any help would be greatly appreciated.

Seems to be an issue with the dayz_server.pbo instead of the mission. Same problem is repeated when I install an older version of my mission file that worked before.

It is because you comment out the following code in your server_cleanup.fsm file. You have to edit this to make Sarge Ai to work...

"Check for hackers" \n
"// {" \n
"// if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n
"// diag_log (""CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER "" + (name _x) + "" "" + str(_x) + "" IN "" + (typeOf vehicle _x));" \n
"// (vehicle _x) setDamage 1;" \n
"// _x setDamage 1;" \n
"// };" \n
"// } forEach allUnits;" \n

Skip the server_cleanup.fsm step for installing Halo Jump and it would work, only downside is, you will sometimes experience bouncing on the ground for about 5-10seconds when landing.

Not sure if that is a bug with Halo Jump or something that is conflicting.

Back