Status
Not open for further replies.

Freaking Fred

OpenDayZ Rockstar!
HappyDayZ
38mbo.jpg
Server Address : 185.2.138.60:3119
Teamspeak Address: 178.33.179.46:18719
HappyDayZ is a PvE server based out of the UK. There is no PvP allowed outside of designated PvP events. These events allow for players to engage in PvP without affecting the players that do not wish to participate. These events offer in-game rewards to winners and participants. Rewards can include vehicles, weapons, skins, etc.
Castle Sieges
Castle Sieges are weekly PvP events that allow an organized group of players, or a clan, to attempt a castle siege on our altered Devil's Castle. To win the castle you must eliminate all participating members of the opposing group. If a group successfully sieges Devil's Castle from the defending group, they become the owners of the castle for the next week. If the defending group eliminates all members of the attacking group, they will own the castle for an additional week. The owner of Devil's Castle can use it as their personal base. The base will come equipped with a helicopter and a few land vehicles, as well as a personal fuel tank. Also, the base will have weapon/ammo crates with many weapons not available as normal loot. The base will be protected by a TSW Anti-hack dome, allowing only players the group specifies to enter.
Hunger Games
Hunger Games will be held weekly on our altered Skalisty Island. These will be every man for themselves events. Participants will be loaded into an MV22 Osprey and flown over top of Skalisty Island. They will be given a countdown and a command to eject and parachute down to the island. The event begins as soon as they touch the ground. There will be a group of weapon/ammo crates located in an open area in the center of the island for those who wish to risk it. There will be tents filled with supplies scattered around the island as well. Participants will start with 1 bandage. Admins will periodically fly over the island and cargo drop supplies. The last man standing will receive in-game rewards.
Custom Bases
Players can donate for many in-game rewards including custom loadouts, skins, vehicles and bases. Each base will be custom tailored to the request of the donator (within reason). These custom bases can include features such as custom vehicle spawns, weapon/ammo boxes, food and drink boxes, fuel tanks and more. Also, bases can include a TSW Anti-hack protective dome to allow only specified players to enter. For more information on donation rewards go Here!
Scripts
Roaming Survivor & Military AI
AI Helicopter Transport
Vehicle Towing/Lifting
Helicopter Cargo Drop
Helicopter Fast Rope
Vehicle Part Salvaging
Auto-Refueling
Self-Bloodbag
Kill Messages
Unlocked Skins
Custom Crash Sites
Hero Skin Teleport Fix

Being PvE-Only, it's not exactly a server I'd play on exclusively. That aside, this server, and it's community, are top-notch. The admins are helpful, knowledgeable and attentive, and the server's scripts work surprisingly flawlessly and almost intuitively in the experiences I've had with them.

Enjoying my stay on this server. I was a player on the PvP Server before they were merged. When they were merged I decided PvE would be a nice experience, I wasn't disappointed. I actually have always thought PvE was pointless and lame, but after playing on this server and hanging around with people I decided it was awesome.

All that aside, great community, active admins, amazing custom scripts (Seriously they rock), and cool gameplay.

Another note, I play from the USA and get a very playable ping. (Haven't seen it go past 150 for me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back