having trouble edit my dayz map

kibato

hi i am kinda new to the sever admin and i have watch a lot of youtube tutorials on how to use the editor and i got the part and i know how to get the mission.biedi file but i need to know how to get it onto my sever ( hosted by day.st) . in one of the tutorials i watch it sent me to this website http:// dayz.wofjwof.com/map.php to turn my file into a script to put in my severs phpMyAdmin and all i get when i put in my mission file is SQL Query (can be run independently or together) and i am just lost from there can anyone help me so i can get custom towns and bases on my sever?

If you have access to your mySQL server take a look at the tables: instance_vehicle and (if you complied with -with--buildings) instance_building.

You should, at least, see the vehicles that are on your map in instance_vehicle. Your mission.beidi file should contain each item you have added and you can get the classs_name and worldspace from there.

You will need to work back to the vehicle table through world_vehicle to get to the class_name. Try running this mySQL script against your mySQL database:

Code:
SELECT vehicle.class_name, instance_vehicle.worldspace, instance_vehicle.inventory, instance_vehicle.parts, instance_vehicle.fuel, instance_vehicle.damage, world_vehicle.vehicle_id, world_vehicle.description FROM (instance_vehicle LEFT JOIN world_vehicle ON instance_vehicle.world_vehicle_id = world_vehicle.id) LEFT JOIN vehicle ON world_vehicle.vehicle_id = vehicle.id

Back