Heli Fuel Leaks ...

ShootingBlanks

OpenDayZ Guru!
Some bugs are in this game so long people finally ignore them or someone starts to reference them as a 'feature' http://opendayz.net/threads/fuel-leak-animation.14974/#post-80806
Is there no way to prevent the heli's from having zero fuel after a restart when they are damaged?
Broken glass and they have zero fuel and all the fuel you put in with a jerry can leaks straight through the windows .... I have to toss the bullshit flag on this bug, its been with us far too long.

Some bugs are in this game so long people finally ignore them or someone starts to reference them as a 'feature' http://opendayz.net/threads/fuel-leak-animation.14974/#post-80806
Is there no way to prevent the heli's from having zero fuel after a restart when they are damaged?
Broken glass and they have zero fuel and all the fuel you put in with a jerry can leaks straight through the windows .... I have to toss the bullshit flag on this bug, its been with us far too long.

I I think you can add in server_functions.sqf and server_monitor.sqf something like that (for Epoch)

in server_monitor.sqf right after
Code:
            PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor set [count PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor,_object];
this
Code:
            _DZE_LinkRF = ["ka52","ka52black","ka60_GL_PMC","ka60_PMC"];
            if (((_object in _DZE_LinkRF) || (_type in _DZE_LinkRF)) && (!isNil "server_updateObject"))then {
                PVDZE_veh_SFuel = [_object,1];
                publicVariable "PVDZE_veh_SFuel";
            };

and in server_functions.sqf right after
Code:
            [_veh,[_dir,_objPosition],_vehicle,true,"0"] call server_publishVeh;
this
Code:
            _DZE_LinkRF = ["ka52","ka52black","ka60_GL_PMC","ka60_PMC"];
            if (((_vehicle in _DZE_LinkRF) || (_veh in _DZE_LinkRF)) && (!isNil "server_updateObject"))then {
                PVDZE_veh_SFuel = [_vehicle,1];
                publicVariable "PVDZE_veh_SFuel";
            };

So it refuel types in _DZE_LinkRF after restart ^^

Back