Heli lift and towing + general questions

1.hi guys i have put the heli lift and towing script on my server my qustion to you guys is, is there anyway that i can get a script that allows people to be the the car that the heli is lifting

2. does anyone know if there is a way i can get the chinnok on the server without rmod

3. how would i bypass the battleye scripts so that missiles can be fired out of a wildcat or something like that

You can remove the script restriction by finding the file scrips.txt
Mine is found in the following location \HFBChernarusPrivate\battleye\scripts.txt
Try to find the line which is blocking that action.
I've found that often the line needed to be changed is very close to the script restriction number.
So if the script restriction is 146, the line you need to edit is probably between lines 136-156

You should be able to find more information on what is causing the error in your scripts.log located in the same place as scripts.txt

When I install the BTC script all I get when I log in is "Wait for Host", i followed the instructions but my server won't load, what am I doing wrong?

The instructions said to use:
_logistic = execVM "=BTC=_Logistic\=BTC=_Logistic_Init.sqf";

Should it be: ??
_logistic = [] execVM "=BTC=_Logistic\=BTC=_Logistic_Init.sqf";

Asith, if you are haveing trouble firing missiles, it's probably a restriction in createvehicle.txt instead of scripts.txt

It's the same method to fix, just in the createvehicle.txt file instead.

Back