Help adding a protected dome to DayZ Epoch.

XOIIO

Hey everyone I have a thread over on the Epoch forums but maybe this community can help me more. I am trying to add a protected dome for an admin base on my server before releasing it and seeing if people can play (or if their ping will be too bad, I have a low upload speed.

Anyways, when I start the server and log in, I get the message "Cannot load mission" but it logs in properly.

As this is an epoch server it has 3 trader domes already, but I followed the wiki tutorial for one with a kill code.

I had my dome as the four class sensor, but when I did, my dome was for trader city klen, the third one. I moved my dome to be the first one (dome 0) and did not get any message but still got the "cannot load mission" problem.

So, I'm hoping you guys can help me out. I don't know why on earth it isn't working. I have put dome.sqf in the main folder but also made a "dome" folder in mpmissions in case that is it.

The wiki I followed.
My Other Thread.
The mission.sqm file.

Did you add a sensor for you mission.sqm ? In that wiki there are several possible mission.sqm files you could download with preconfigured sensors so if you have not downloaded them and added them to your mission.pbo that might explain your problem.

Back