[Help] Adding Custom Weapon Packs etc...

Nyghtwing

Good afternoon. I currently run a DayZ.ST server. I am looking at adding some custom weapon packs like the FHQ Remington pack with the Rsass and the ACR. How would i got about adding this pack in or building a pack that i can distribute to my players. I have already added some scripts to my server such as excelsior bridge/auto refuel/Sarge's AI(Which is amazing btw). I also have Rmod enabled as well. I am just unsure about how to add in weapon packs and then edit the loot tables to add them in.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

You could try the loot suppression/substitution script and see if that would work I am not sure.

But if your running rmod an easy way to distribute those weapons would be adding them to heli crashes.

Weaponpack PBO's should just go into your addons folder (@mod/addons/yourpack.pbo) arma will read all the PBO files inside the addons folder upon launch.

Loot can be edited inside the "dayz_code.pbo", unpack it then edit the config.cpp for weapons. Dont forget to edit the cfgAmmo.hpp so ammo for your new guns spawns aswell.

Back