[HELP]Config AI Patrol

Morfa

Helo. I can not choose type of heli. I tried normal like "AH6X_EP1","An2_TK_EP1" and "Mi24_P". I have always UH1-H, UH1-H, CH-47F DZ or Mi17 CDF. What is wrong with my config? Where can I find vehicles banlist?

I used dayz Epoch and infistar , map cherno

//Maximum number of active AI air vehicle patrols. Set at 0 to disable (Default: 0).
DZAI_maxHeliPatrols = 3;

//Set minimum and maximum wait time in seconds to respawn an AI vehicle patrol after vehicle is destroyed or disabled. (Default: Min 600, Max 900).
DZAI_respawnTMinA = 300;
DZAI_respawnTMaxA = 500;

//Classnames of air vehicle types to use. Valid vehicle types: Helicopters and Planes (Default: "UH1H_DZ").
//Air vehicles that are normally unarmed may have weapons added by DZAI (see "DZAI_airWeapons" setting below).
DZAI_heliTypes = ["AH6X_EP1","An2_TK_EP1"];

//Specify vehicle weapon for air vehicles that are unarmed by default. DZAI will arm these air vehicles with the specified weapons upon spawning each vehicle.
//NOTE: As of DZAI 1.9+, vehicle classnames are verified. If the classname is invalid (banned or nonexistent), it will not be added to the vehicle.
//Format: Each row containing a vehicle classname will be equipped with the weapon from the corresponding row in weapon classnames section. Ammo will be automatically assigned.
DZAI_airWeapons = [
[
//Air vehicle classnames (Remember: no comma for last entry! Otherwise, separate each string with commas)
"AH6X_EP1",
"An2_TK_EP1"
]
[
//Corresponding weapon classnames (Remember: no comma for last entry! Otherwise, separate each string with commas)
"M134",
"M240_veh"
]
];

Great Thank you. So now, how can I get more options? For example How can i turn off rockets in "Mi24_P" and change skills? If this file "dzai_config.sqf" is disable?

dzai_config is not disabled, it's just that the settings in dzai_settings_override.sqf have priority over dzai_config.

There is no way to remove helicopter weapons using DZAI right now. If there is a weapon type that you don't want, then it's best to simply not use that helicopter type.

Back