to look like this

//Run the player monitor
_id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];
_playerMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";
if (dayz_antihack == 1) then {
//[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";
_nul = [] execVM "scripts\SWS.sqf";
};

Then download the new version of skwrite here, place it into a folder titled Scripts.
As far as I know there are absolutely no reasons why that wouldn't work.
Keep in mind you must be in an AN2_DZ and above 15 feet for it to work.

Hi bro....I established yours mod on epoch server with u'r tuto, but why that it doesn't work for me (((

my init block -
Code:
if (!isDedicated) then {[] execVM "Scripts\kh_actions.sqf";
    //Conduct map operations
    0 fadeSound 0;
    waitUntil {!isNil "dayz_loadScreenMsg"};
    dayz_loadScreenMsg = (localize "STR_AUTHENTICATING");

//Run the player monitor

_id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death; _nul = [] execVM "playerspawn.sqf";}];
    _playerMonitor =    [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";
    _nul = [] execVM "Scripts\SWS.sqf";
    [] execVM "safezone.sqf";

_nul = [] execVM "loginCamera.sqf";

_nul = [] execVM "playerspawn.sqf";

_void = [] execVM "R3F_Realism\R3F_Realism_Init.sqf";

i have folder *Scripts and there downloaded u'r folder *Skywrite - and it doesn't work (((

Looks like there are a lot of different vehicles on Epoch, just let me know which you would like it to work for and I'll see what I can do.

Unfortunatelly i couldn't get it to work. I followed the installation steps but no skywrite mouse wheel option shows up. (epoch 1.0.3.1)

I installed the Script in an Epoch Server, but when I buy an AN2 Cargo Plane, SkyWrite doesn´t work. It only works, when I find the AN2... How can I fix this ?

@Ray_Coon i have no idea how to fix it but what you might want to know is that the script is applied to the planes after a restart.... so every restart it will apply the ability so if the biplane is spawned/made during one i dont believe it will have one until the next restart

This script was not intended for Epoch. I have not touched dayz or done any scripting in a long time but I do hope to get back into it, I currently have no free time for either. Very sorry.

Back