[Help/Discussion] Zabns Take Clothes

I have this running just fine on Epoch 1.0.2.4/103718. I'd say start over again, and just double check each step, it does work.

The only issue I have is that "Take Clothes" is an option on dead animals. Can I disable that by adding the animal skin names into the exclusion code?

add a check like this (rough idead not working code :p
Code:
 if (animal) then { //nothing } else if (isMan){ take clothes script };

Hey!
I'm a noob in this, so i got some questions. :)

1. I dont got this in my "init.sqf":
fnc_usec_selfActions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\fn_selfActions.sqf";
Where to put it in... top, middle, bottom?

2. Same here for "fn_selfActions.sqf":
_clothesTaken = cursorTarget getVariable["clothesTaken",false];

// Take clothes by Zabn @ BalotaBuddies.net
if (_isMan and !_isAlive and !_isZombie and !_clothesTaken) then {
if (s_player_clothes < 0) then {
s_player_clothes = player addAction [("<t color='#0096ff'>")+("Take Clothes")+("</t>"), "scripts\player_takeClothes.sqf",cursorTarget, -10, false, true, "",""];
};
} else {
player removeAction s_player_clothes;
s_player_clothes = -1;
};
Where to put it in... top, middle, bottom?

3. And this one right after the last one?

//Sleep
if(cursorTarget isKindOf "TentStorage" and _canDo and _ownerID == dayz_characterID) then {
if ((s_player_sleep < 0) and (player distance cursorTarget < 3)) then {
s_player_sleep = player addAction [localize "str_actions_self_sleep", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_sleep.sqf",cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
};
} else {
player removeAction s_player_sleep;
s_player_sleep = -1;
};

Like this?:
_clothesTaken = cursorTarget getVariable["clothesTaken",false];

// Take clothes by Zabn @ BalotaBuddies.net
if (_isMan and !_isAlive and !_isZombie and !_clothesTaken) then {
if (s_player_clothes < 0) then {
s_player_clothes = player addAction [("<t color='#0096ff'>")+("Take Clothes")+("</t>"), "scripts\player_takeClothes.sqf",cursorTarget, -10, false, true, "",""];
};
} else {
s_player_clothes = -1;
};
//Sleep
if(cursorTarget isKindOf "TentStorage" and _canDo and _ownerID == dayz_characterID) then {
if ((s_player_sleep < 0) and (player distance cursorTarget < 3)) then {
s_player_sleep = player addAction [localize "str_actions_self_sleep", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\player_sleep.sqf",cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
};
} else {
player removeAction s_player_sleep;
s_player_sleep = -1;
};

4. And where to put this in?
// Take Clothes by Zabn @ Balota Buddies
s_player_clothes = -1;

I'm getting an error in my RPT file and script is not working. I have double and triple checked that everything is correct in fn_selfactions. Any ideas where to look next?

Code:
13:34:33 Error in expression <_itemNewName","_result"];
_body = _this select 3;
_onLadder = (getNumber (config>
13:34:33  Error position: <select 3;
_onLadder = (getNumber (config>
13:34:33  Error Zero divisor
13:34:33 File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\addons\player_takeclothes.sqf, line 3

Code:
File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\addons\player_takeclothes.sqf, line 3
this means the error is in the player_takeclothes.sqf approx line 3, check there first, or download/make a new clean one and try that

where I put this code??????

8) OPTIONAL: to remove certain skins from being removable, add this:
Code:
case "<SKIN CLASSNAME>": {
_itemNew = "disabled";
};
(obviously replace the <SKIN CLASSNAME> with the classname of the skin)

under this

Code:
case "Bandit1_DZ": {
_itemNew = "Survivor2_DZ";
};

If anyone has the same problem that Darklink had regarding not being able to interact with safes, what I found is that I had grabbed an fn_selfActions.sqf from my regular DayZ files and not Epoch by mistake. The regular file is missing the code to interact with safes, make sure you get your fn_selfActions.sqf from the Epoch files!

i keep getting error (currently xxxx<---skin is not supported by steal skin script). I am using tavi epoch with ai, i can add the skins in my self but where?

Did you or anyone figure out how to add skins to this ??
I want to add alot of skins where and how can I add more skins ?

I got this working no problems on my epoch server but it only takes camo or sniper skin I have lotz more skinz I wanna take

That is strange as I have never had to add skins. This has allowed me to take any skin from any dead player. No zeds, only players.

BTW, any word on the update Zabn?

Is there anyway to make it so clothes cant rip when removing them or make it so that it doesn't happen as often?

I think you have this confused with another "take clothes" script. I've never had clothes rip using this script.

Back