[Help] How do i make a custom loot table without client downloads

Samirocks123

I went from running my own mod to vanilla(somewhat) DayZ, and i REALLY want to add custom guns+Gear to my loot tables, but how does one start this without having the clients to download the code? I know how to edit my Helicrashes, just not building loot, whoever helps, is the best person ever!

How old is that Tunngle post? I'm not even sure where I would find the spawn_loot.sqf file. Had a quick look in my mission and server .pbo to be sure and I don't see it. Maybe it's to do with me using Bliss Hive?

I haven't been all that bothered about changing the tables before, but the AS50 seems to have been put back in with the 1.7.5.1 patch and most people loathe it.

U need to mission fix the file i.e add it to your mission bpo &
get the clients to use it instead of the one in the mod files...

D'oh! I didn't read "Edited the init.sqf file to contain the following line:" bit.

So I do that (above) and then use the code provided to use 'holder items' in place of items I wish to eliminate? Does it need to be an item which is not already spawning in DayZ? i.e. could the M107 be replaced with the SVD camo? I apologise if this is discussed in the thread you've linked (I'm rather busy right now), if so feel free to ignore this post and I'll take a thorough look at the link when I have time.

Back