[help] Loadouts

mootactics

I'm looking to add skins that spawn on the character instead of in their magazines section, to my default loadout ( as well as my custom loadouts for my admin staff )

Reason I want to add it ON them is because one of the loadouts i want to add isn't available as a item, and can only be spawned in on the character.

Im running a Overpoch server

I have tried multiple things with failure as my backdoor and I'm at the point where help would be appreciated, thanks :)

So far, i have tried this and got it to work completely, but it doesnt load the weapons or anything that i have set as a custom loadout afterwords..
There are a few ways you can do this. You can just add a skin like say "Skin_Soldier_Sniper_PMC_DZ" into the magazines portion of typical loadout scripts. If you want something to load on respawn and auto equip, here is a simple method (can't be 100% it will work but it should).

In you init.sqf place the following at the bottom.

p2_newspawn = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "skinloadout\skins.sqf";
waitUntil {!isNil ("PVDZE_plr_LoginRecord")};if(dayzPlayerLogin2 select2)then{player spawn p2_newspawn;};
Then make a folder in your mpmissions called "skinloadout" and inside it make a new sqf file called "skins".

In that you can do something like this.

if(player isKindOf "PZombie_VB") exitWith {};
sleep 3;if((getPlayerUID player)in["0","0","0"])then{[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'Soldier_Sniper_PMC_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;};
Simply replace 0's with the UID of players who will get the skin, and change Soldier_Sniper_PMC_DZ to the skin you want.

List of Skin ID's

http://epochmod.game...arable_Clothing

Edit: This may be required.

In yourdayz_server\compile\server_playerSetup.sqf find.

dayzPlayerLogin2 = [_worldspace,_state];

replace with

dayzPlayerLogin2 = [_worldspace,_state,_randomSpot];

Last edited:
Back