help me remove as50 from my tavi server

calamity

could somebody tell me how I can completely remove the as50 from my tavi server?

I can remove it from my chopper crash sites i have made the chance to spawn .009 yet every1 still seems to have one.
there has to be a script to completely remove it form the server like in tents and cars etc...

Im looking for a script to run that would remove all as50 from my server something like a removeweaponglobal or something like this I have not tried this I just kinda threw it together so I doubt it would work but if anyone has thoughts on my issue please share

//As50 remove weapon
if (_object isKindOf "weapon") then {
_object removeWeapon "BAF_AS50_scoped","weapon";

I call the spawn_loot.sqf file from the client side in my compiles.sqf and swap the weapons out like this:

Code:
switch (_iItem) do {
                    case "BAF_L85A2_RIS_CWS": { _holderItem = "SVD_CAMO"};
                    case "BAF_AS50_scoped": { _holderItem = "DMR"};
                    case "M107_DZ": { _holderItem = "M240_DZ"};
                    case "10Rnd_127x99_m107": { _holderItem = "100Rnd_762x51_M240"};

switch (_iItem) do {
case "BAF_AS50_scoped": { _holderItem = "DMR"};

so will this replace all as50 with a dmr ??? from tents and player inventory and cars ???

It won't touch any thing existing, and hackers can still spawn items in. What this does is switch out the loot table so that when they spawn they are replaced with another weapon.

Once u have altered the loot spawning to stop more guns spawning in.

U are then left with items in the database....
Personnally i would just swap the items in the database & not try and code a custom solution.
Its the better way togo about it & just make a database backup beforehand...

But if u are gonna code it in...
Might aswell do it serverside, u will need to alter the server object spawning code, when its adding items to tents / vehicles, and also into the player inventorys.

But altering the database is the best way togo about it...

Back