[Help]Morph into animals

dicamarques

Hello, I saw on some servers, some admins turning into animals (cows, dogs etc) and "spectating" someone. I have googled and didnt found anything except some scripts for hacking, I want a script for using on the server with access only to admin. Can someone please tell me where can I find it?

Everyone that does this uses Infistar antihack, I know this because I have it on my server and you can morph into animals and spectate players, it does cost 39.99 USD and is well worth the price.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Everyone that does this uses Infistar antihack, I know this because I have it on my server and you can morph into animals and spectate players, it does cost 39.99 USD and is well worth the price.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
So thats a Infistar exclusive?? I won't pay 40$ for a antihack on a small private server for my friends to have a bit of fun.

Thanks anyways.

Sorry, I can't help you with a custom script. But I have to chortle at the term "infistar exclusive". Popularity doesn't count for origin.

small private server for my friends to have a bit of fun.
- Its more of a Anti-Hack that comes with tools ... probably atm best you can get since GotchaAntihack and TSW are rarely ever updated but id bet you if you stared at some morph code you will be able to find some type of way to make a little menu

Back