[Help] - Preconfigured R3F Logistics (Towing and Heli-Lift) ABANDONED

Well that makes sence, however I am usure of where to put that file..since i am using epoch there is no dayz_tamedogs in my init.sqf.:

Code:
/*   
    For DayZ Epoch
    Addons Credits: Jetski Yanahui by Kol9yN, Zakat, Gerasimow9, YuraPetrov, zGuba, A.Karagod, IceBreakr, Sahbazz
*/
startLoadingScreen ["","RscDisplayLoadCustom"];
cutText ["","BLACK OUT"];
enableSaving [false, false];

//REALLY IMPORTANT VALUES
dayZ_instance =    11;                    //The instance
dayzHiveRequest = [];
initialized = false;
dayz_previousID = 0;

//disable greeting menu
player setVariable ["BIS_noCoreConversations", true];
//disable radio messages to be heard and shown in the left lower corner of the screen
enableRadio false;

// DayZ Epoch config
spawnShoremode = 1; // Default = 1 (on shore)
spawnArea= 1500; // Default = 1500
MaxHeliCrashes= 5; // Default = 5
MaxVehicleLimit = 300; // Default = 50
MaxDynamicDebris = 500; // Default = 100
dayz_MapArea = 14000; // Default = 10000
dayz_maxLocalZombies = 30; // Default = 30

EpochEvents = [["any","any","any","any",30,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",0,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",15,"supply_drop"]];
dayz_fullMoonNights = true;

//Load in compiled functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf";                //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf";                //Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";    //Functions used by CLIENT for medical
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";                //Compile regular functions
progressLoadingScreen 0.5;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf";                //Compile trader configs
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\compiles.sqf"; //Compile custom compiles
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

"filmic" setToneMappingParams [0.153, 0.357, 0.231, 0.1573, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4]; setToneMapping "Filmic";

/* BIS_Effects_* fixes from Dwarden */
BIS_Effects_EH_Killed = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\BIS_Effects\killed.sqf";
BIS_Effects_AirDestruction = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\BIS_Effects\AirDestruction.sqf";
BIS_Effects_AirDestructionStage2 = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\BIS_Effects\AirDestructionStage2.sqf";

BIS_Effects_globalEvent = {
    BIS_effects_gepv = _this;
    publicVariable "BIS_effects_gepv";
    _this call BIS_Effects_startEvent;
};

BIS_Effects_startEvent = {
    switch (_this select 0) do {
        case "AirDestruction": {
                [_this select 1] spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestruction;
        };
        case "AirDestructionStage2": {
                [_this select 1, _this select 2, _this select 3] spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestructionStage2;
        };
        case "Burn": {
                [_this select 1, _this select 2, _this select 3, false, true] spawn BIS_Effects_Burn;
        };
    };
};

"BIS_effects_gepv" addPublicVariableEventHandler {
    (_this select 1) call BIS_Effects_startEvent;
};

if ((!isServer) && (isNull player) ) then
{
waitUntil {!isNull player};
waitUntil {time > 3};
};

if ((!isServer) && (player != player)) then
{
  waitUntil {player == player};
  waitUntil {time > 3};
};

if (isServer) then {
    call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dynamic_vehicle.sqf";                //Compile vehicle configs

// Add trader citys
    _nil = [] execVM "mission.sqf";
    _serverMonitor =    [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf";
};

if (!isDedicated) then {
    //Conduct map operations
    0 fadeSound 0;
    waitUntil {!isNil "dayz_loadScreenMsg"};
    dayz_loadScreenMsg = (localize "STR_AUTHENTICATING");

//Run the player monitor
    _id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];
    _playerMonitor =    [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";   
    _void = [] execVM "R3F_Realism\R3F_Realism_Init.sqf";

//Lights
    //[0,0,true,true,true,58,280,600,[0.698, 0.556, 0.419],"Generator_DZ",0.1] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_lights_init.sqf";

//Colour Filter
    [] execVM "Scripts\effects.sqf";
};

[] execVM "Scripts\Safezones.sqf";
[] execVM "Scripts\seat_action.sqf";
[] execVM "faction.sqf";
[] execVM "debug\addmarkers.sqf";
[] execVM "debug\addmarkers75.sqf";
[] execVM "addons\R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\init.sqf";

Code:
// DayZ Epoch config
DZE_teleport = [99999,99999,99999,99999,99999];
Done

Code:
// DayZ Epoch config
Done

Thanks Retra. I did assume it would go there but instead of guessing and having one of you say "No thats not it send me your init.sqf" I figured i would just send it now and get it over with :p

Would that work the same for a setpos 0 restriction

I went back through the tut for it, and found no info on a BE fixing for that.. So i' assuming that its the EPOCH anit-tp thing
1.0.2.4 epoch on vilayer

Development update 23/10/13:

So people here is an update for when development will resume. From today (23rd of October) to the 11th of November, I will be studying for my end of year exams. From the 11th of November to the 15-16th of November I will be sitting my exams. From the 16-18th I will be celebrating a hard years work. From the 19th on wards development will continue and all *WILL BE* finished. And just because my surname is "Hall" doesn't mean I am taking after Dean Hall's never ending postponing of dates. I'm not going to give an exact date but all that really needs to happen is I need to finish how the actions are coordinated in the script as well as change some functions around. This release will contain ONLY the tow and lift mechanism. It will NOT contain the cargo part.

The features of the script are as follows -
  • Tow (Tool requirement to be added/build a hook and cable)
  • Lift (Tool requirement to be added/build a hook and cable)
  • Epoch Hook for locked vehicles
  • Idiot proof configuration
  • Easily add other vehicles
  • Small file size
  • TBC 3-5 SQF files instead of 15-20.
Just because I am studying it DOESN'T mean I will not be active on the forums, I will remain active as usual. The reason for the delay of course being my lack of motivation but also the CD key issue. BIS issued me a new key :)
That about raps it up.
Retra away!!!
BT34kWQ.png

Anti-TP is porting it back to where it was.

Add this below dayz_tameDogs = true; in init.sqf to disable antiTP:
Code:

I did this and yet still am having many reports of cars teleporting back to where they were picked up..fixed at least 5 "My vehicle disappeared" complaints today...Any other suggestions from anyone?

how to install it on epoch theres no

class RscTitles
{
#include "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\desc_rsct_include.h"
};

in the description.ext

im kind of lost.. it worked in the last 1.0.2.3 without it and put the code somewhere else ... but when i port the mission its not working help please.

Make sure your database is saving vehicle positions for regular vehicles you just drive too. Apart from your DB not saving not sure what would be causing that problem for you. Some antihacks like hangender's old versions have their own antiTP loop that is similar or complimentary to the antiTP built in to the mod. Should be easy to spot if you look through the script. Newer ones like infistar's just have TP reporting but no TP block.

Well the DB seems to be doing just fine for other vehicles (Even the majority of towed vehicles). This issue seems to only be occasionally or maybe with only some vehicles. I took a quick look through my antihack and I did find this line of code
Code:
if (_MEH) then {DZE_teleport = [500000,0,0,500000,500000];publicVariable 'DZE_teleport';};
which is really the only similar reference I could spot. It is a new antihack version, but it looks to me like that code overrides the mod's DZE_teleport (although i am the furthest thing from a coder, barely verging on script kiddy tbh). Which if thats the case, the change i made to my init.sqf didnt do anything for me. Then again i could be reading that all wrong.

Ok couple of questions... I downloaded this R3F thing you released on one of your threads here. I don't know if it is fully working or not but I get kicked for a BE filter when air lifting or towing. Where are the BE filters?

ill just wait for this thing to get updated cause i tried litterally everything to whitelist the actions through the AH and also tried coding up the new version he released......but i have to many other scripts to worry about..... to retra good luck brother, hope to see the final copy as soon as possible

Yup, that would be the problem.

It looks like the vehicle setting is already set to very high. Try setting that whole array like I showed above anyway and see if it makes a difference.

----

Hey there,
if you have it like that,
[99999,99999,99999,99999,99999];
if (_distance < _maxDistanceDebug) then { _randomSpot = false; };
if (_randomSpot) then {
_mylastPos = _tempPos;
};
That is why i got it like this:
DZE_teleport = [500000,0,0,500000,500000];
third entry btw
[99999,99999,99999,99999,99999];
is distance from [0,0,0] so yeah it has to have those two very

small but overall this should not affect an empty vehicle that is being towed at all.

Hi,

I have no additional antihack, and can't find any other DZE_teleport declerations then in my init.sqf which is as described above, and my vehicles still get teleported back to it's original location. Any idea what may cause this? I'm running DayZ Epoch, and not many additional scripts (only like selfblood and some other simple scripts).

Back