[Help] - Preconfigured R3F Logistics (Towing and Heli-Lift) ABANDONED

Tried towing a vehicle and got "PublicVariable Restriction #1". Can't seem to find anywhere a solution to this?

Tried towing a vehicle and got "PublicVariable Restriction #1". Can't seem to find anywhere a solution to this?

It's quite simple. Just go to the PublicVariable file in your Battleye and look at line #1 to see the restriction it violated... From there you should be able to figure it on your own ;)

Do I just change the 5 to a 1? Not sure exactly which one it violated. My first line is this...

Code:
5 !="remExField" !="remExFP" !=PVCDZ_obj_GutBody

Do I just change the 5 to a 1? Not sure exactly which one it violated. My first line is this...

Code:
5 !="remExField" !="remExFP" !=PVCDZ_obj_GutBody

Yeah, if you swap it to one, it will only log the action in your RPT, and won't kick you for it. :D

Ok, now I get "BattleEye: SetVariable Restriction #0"
This is at the bottom of the log file...

Code:
#0 "r3f_log_remorque" = <NULL-object> 2:95 HMMWV_DZ

*** UPDATE***

Think I got it now. Had to add !R3F_ to the setvariable.txt, then I had to set everything from 5 to 1 in the attachto.txt, then had to set the towed vehicle distance from +3 to -1.
whew!

Ok, now I get "BattleEye: SetVariable Restriction #0"
This is at the bottom of the log file...

Code:
#0 "r3f_log_remorque" = <NULL-object> 2:95 HMMWV_DZ

*** UPDATE***

Think I got it now. Had to add !R3F_ to the setvariable.txt, then I had to set everything from 5 to 1 in the attachto.txt, then had to set the towed vehicle distance from +3 to -1.
whew!

Glad you figured it out, bud. It can be difficult at first!

Haha, got the towing working. But now I was lifting with a huey, and when I set the object down, got the setpos #0 restriction now! *pulls hair out*

Haha, got the towing working. But now I was lifting with a huey, and when I set the object down, got the setpos #0 restriction now! *pulls hair out*

Yep! Just follow the same procedure as you were before and all will be fixed. I went through this as well xD

People post your fixes and shit below or PM them to me preferably and I'll put them on the original post.

I think you could find all the fixes for this package (on the BEC side of things at least) by going through Ebay's previous posts. He's the one I learned from when it came to wrestling the mutli-tentacled monster that is Battleye Extended Controls.

I don't mean any disrespect. I'm very happy with the end result. It's awesome what you guys are sharing for everyone!

I think you could find all the fixes for this package (on the BEC side of things at least) by going through Ebay's previous posts. He's the one I learned from when it came to wrestling the mutli-tentacled monster that is Battleye Extended Controls.

Too busy, too lazy.

......I have done that several times.......i got back this!
"you can, but i am not going to go through a french script to find what you are looking for"

I tried everything to whitelist the actions through Blur gaming AH but it just doesn't work

Back