help with heli lifitng distance

kenx

im using tigers heli/tow script and I cant find where to change the heli lifting distance im having issues with people heli lifting cars thru fully inclosed buildings so I figured id just go and change the distance of how close u need to be to the vehicle u need to tow anyone have any ideas? or anyway to make it so u cant tow something u cant see

im using tigers heli/tow script and I cant find where to change the heli lifting distance im having issues with people heli lifting cars thru fully inclosed buildings so I figured id just go and change the distance of how close u need to be to the vehicle u need to tow anyone have any ideas? or anyway to make it so u cant tow something u cant see
I'm an admin on a server with this feature and will find out some of the information that you need as fast as possible and then get back to you. Thanks.

_objet = nearestObjects [_heliporteur, R3F_LOG_CFG_objets_heliportables, 7];
put that code in the heliporter.sqf in the heliporter folder
the menu to lift the object will still come up at 20 meters but it wont tow I have to be right ontop of it for the 7 meters to work took me 2 weeks for someone to finanly tell me I figured it was this line of code before but the lift menu threw me off cause it still comes up but wasn't lifiting so I thought I broke it lol I just wasn't close enough to the car

Can anyone give me a clue how to give towed vehicles a little more distance? They're halfway into my towing vehicle!

Back