Help with Infistar

DayZLewis

I need help installing infistar, I've followed the instructions but I'm confused because my files are different because my host is DayZ.st

In your server functions paste at the VERY top
Code:
[] spawn {[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\init\AH.sqf";};
place the two AH.sqf and AHconfig.sqf in the init folder with the server functions
place ur uid in the master admin...
repack and upload to ur server

In your server functions paste at the VERY top
Code:
place the two AH.sqf and AHconfig.sqf in the init folder with the server functions
place ur uid in the master admin...
repack and upload to ur server

That's what I've done... It doesn't want to work :eek:

.rpt go to ur dayz.st control panel view logs and then parent directory click on the RPT and search for
20:11:07 "MPframework inited"

Somwhere under that line should be somthing about the anti hack files not being found or error

.rpt go to ur dayz.st control panel view logs and then parent directory click on the RPT and search for
20:11:07 "MPframework inited"

Somwhere under that line should be somthing about the anti hack files not being found or error
RPT? Can't find anywhere on the FTP where it says RPT :s

lol its not on the FTP its on ur dayz.st control panel... then view logs and then parent directory click on the RPT and search for
"MPframework inited"

Did you edit the ahconfig and add your uid.

Your arma2oaserver.RPT file. Its in a folder named config, or cfg, or profile or something similar .. It depends on your host.
Maybe there is even a control panel link that says log viewer

lol its not on the FTP its on ur dayz.st control panel..."

Lots of people access all the files and logs with ftp ... I do, it opens in notepad++ I don't know about days.st but the control panel log viewer for hfbservers is a streaming log and won't show earlier lines so you have to download it.

As ltgnick said, search the file for an error that says
file not found "\z\addons\dayz_server\init\AH.sqf "
or something like that, or something that says infistar.de loaded. One way or the other you will have a message.
Open the file in notepadd++ or view it on your control panel and press Control F .. Search for Ah.sqf
If there is an error it will have that file name. If there is NOT an error and its loading you will have this message (or similiar)
17:11:40 "infiSTAR.de AntiHack - Waiting for bis_fnc_init..."
17:11:40 "infiSTAR.de AntiHack - bis_fnc_init done - STARTING!"

You are correct, no infistar or AH. that means that you are not calling it in your server_functions.sqf file.

As LTG nick wrote, put this at the VERY TOP of your server_functions.sqf file in your dayz_server.pbo . Its in the init folder, and your ah.sqf and ahconfig.sqf file should both be in there.

You can post your server_functions.sqf if you want. Or your entire server pbo.

OR .... you can decide that allowing admins to perform the same things you ban players for is bad and just not use the admin tools .. aka hacks.

You are correct, no infistar or AH. that means that you are not calling it in your server_functions.sqf file.

As LTG nick wrote, put this at the VERY TOP of your server_functions.sqf file in your dayz_server.pbo . Its in the init folder, and your ah.sqf and ahconfig.sqf file should both be in there.

You can post your server_functions.sqf if you want. Or your entire server pbo.

OR .... you can decide that allowing admins to perform the same things you ban players for is bad and just not use the admin tools .. aka hacks.

You sure man? I open it with Notepad++ and its right at the top of the page

Post your mission and server files.
Something just isn't right here. if it was being called you would have a infistar loaded line, or an ah.sqf not found line.

And I see in your file
  1. 21:33:22 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found
Which looks like your server shouldn't even be starting.

that log is a bit short though, maybe you should try joining the server and post a full log.

Back