Help with ingame menu

Sandbird

Valued Member!
I am having a small problem with adding a custom ingame menu.
I've tried using some scripts in this forum like Fred's Zombie Bait and Suicide script with Origins files.
The problem is that the menus dont show ingame...or if they do they are showing when they are suppose to.
I think the problem is that i am not 'telling' the engine to load the scripts properly...well at least they are not loading properly with Origins the way the authors say in the installations.

For example the suicide script:

Code:
// ---------------------------------------SUICIDE START------------------------------------

private ["_handGun"];
_handGun = currentWeapon player;
if (_handGun in ["glock17_EP1","M9","M9SD","Makarov","MakarovSD","revolver_EP1","UZI_EP1","Sa61_EP1","Colt1911"]) then {
  hasSecondary = true;
} else { hasSecondary = false;};
  if((player ammo _handGun) == 1) then {
            if((speed player <= 1) && hasSecondary && _canDo) then {
                if (s_player_suicide < 0) then {
                    s_player_suicide = player addaction[("<t color=""#ff0000"">" + ("Commit Suicide") +"</t>"),"custom_scripts\suicide.sqf","",2,false,true,"", ""];
                };
            } else {
                player removeAction s_player_suicide;
                s_player_suicide = -1;
            };
  };

// ---------------------------------------SUICIDE END------------------------------------

I've added this to my fn_selfActions.sqf . The script works ONLY if my mouse is looking at another player or object and not just 'in the air' pointing at nothing....although in the code i am just checking if i have a handgun, i got 1 ammo in it and i am not doing anything (_canDo).
Same thing happens with Fred's Bait....the menu shows only when i am looking at a target.

I dont understand why....i was running a chernarus map before and all these were pretty solid to implement....what's so different with Origins files ?
Anyone experienced this before ?

Even added " s_player_suicide = -1;" in my variables.sqf and at the bottom of my fn_selfActions.sqf (at the else part) i've added:

player removeAction s_player_suicide;
s_player_suicide = -1;

Why oh why isnt it working T_T

Back