Help With Sarge AI for a Dayz.st Epoch server

Havok1o1

Hey, I am new to theses forums and after doing a search for my problem. I am trying to set up Sarge AI with a Dayz.st Epoch server and I cant seem to get it to work. I am new to the whole editing mission.pbo and could use some help setting up sarge ai.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hello, I got it working by downloading the files from the github Here: https://github.com/Swiss-Sarge/SAR_AI

Copy addons into your mission.pbo and paste this code at the bottom of your init.sqf

Code:
      // UPSMON
  call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "addons\UPSMON\scripts\Init_UPSMON.sqf";

// SHK
  call compile preprocessfile "addons\SHK_pos\shk_pos_init.sqf";

// run SAR_AI
  [] execVM "addons\SARGE\SAR_AI_init.sqf";

Well, ive got dayz.st, epoch 1.0.2.4, and sarge ai working pretty well. What do you mean by you cant get it working?

my sarge AI works aswell but my main issue is the vendors dont load what is the cause of this?

there are alot of possible reasons. if you could post your relevant files here or dropbox, I could scan through them

there are alot of possible reasons. if you could post your relevant files here or dropbox, I could scan through them

thx for the reply. it's fixed didnt see i got answered i started vanilla epoch again upload a new default sarge AI and now vendors sales list loads probs something i changed in the sarge AI folder

Back