Help with vehicles

i need help really badly , now in my database aka sql , i have vehicles in all three tables : instance_vehicle , world_vehicle , Vehicle

now on my admin map they show up but when i go to them ingame there not there , i even copy down there world space and set it to my characters world space and theres nothing there.

the world id and instance id for all the vehicles for cheneraus.

Any one know what could cause vehicles not to work?

i know its easter but please someone help as im pulling my hair out here.

well im just checking the default spawned vehicles and there not even on the server ((there on the admin map just not in game))

ok what server are you using dayz.st?
is your vehicle limit turned up?
Is your limit_max for the vehicle you are trying to spawn turned up?
Did you place the vehicle or did you add spawn point on the map?

not using dayz.st , Vehicle limit is on 1500 , where can i change the limit_max , i havnt tried placing any yet , look - im just reinstalled the server and there should be a bus aka ikrus at cherno bus stop and its on the admin map but when i go to it in game , its not there

in the vehicles tab. but that can't be the problem if its showing on the map. maybe try delete all and respawn them.

Sounds like something between the server and the database must not be correct. have you connected the host? perhaps something in the mission file is preventing them from spawning maybe check the rpt file for vehicle spawns?

In your world_vehicle table, there's a column called "chance". That determines the chances of that vehicle spawning. ie: 0.6 is a 60% chance.

Set this to 1 and the vehicle will always spawn. You can use this SQL command to change the chance of all vehicles to spawn to 1: UPDATE `world_vehicle` SET chance = 1

Back