Hi guys when i change the time on helicrash i always get errors?

Wukey

Somebody sent me a file with crash sites to spawn every10 minutes i want it changed to 25 minutes but when i change it i get error can anybody help me change it to 25 minutes please guys

Attachments

• dayz_server.pbo
    72.2 KB · Views: 3
Your server_spawnCrashSite.sqf is the vanilla version - what file are you referring to that spawns crashes every 10 min, what file where you changing to try 25 min?

is that the original file you received or one you modified? I assume you tried changing this line?

Code:
nul = [3, 4, (10 * 60), (0 * 1), 1, 'center', 4000, true, false] spawn server_spawnCrashSite;

is that the original file you received or one you modified? I assume you tried changing this line?

Code:
nul = [3, 4, (10 * 60), (0 * 1), 1, 'center', 4000, true, false] spawn server_spawnCrashSite;
Yes i want itto be 20 not 10 ?:(

any time you create a new dayz_server.pbo you need to open it with pbo manager and add the prefix.. im 99% sure this is why you are having problems any time you make changes to it.. to do this click the little blue gear in pbo manager and then right click and add.. in the property field put prefix and in the value field put z\addons\dayz_server

Back