Hi need urgent help please..

Wukey

Can somebody please help me with my server pbo i can seem to fix it may be missing somthing here but it was working then it wasnt please nee this fixed asap i can pay you if it is fixed

Thanks

Attachments

• dayz_server.pbo
    211.8 KB · Views: 4
Most of us run our own servers with active users, which means we can't just switch them off to try your broken server pbo. You will need to provide the servers report file. Try to run your server again, when it stops running (or not even start up) then go into your ftp and grab the report file, post it here and we can look at it for you.

Ok i think its fixed now and 1 more thing i wanted to change the heli crash site timing on server_monitor.sqf will this be corrert to make a helisite spawn evry 20 minutes?

// [_guaranteedLoot, _randomizedLoot, _frequency, _variance, _spawnChance, _spawnMarker, _spawnRadius, _spawnFire, _fadeFire]
nul = [3, 4, (20 * 60), (20 * 60), 0.75, 'center', 4000, true, false] spawn server_spawnCrashSite;

remove all the bot sqfs that you put in there and learn how to download files from github - those files are htmls, not sqfs.

No that will spawn one every 20-40 minutes with a 75% chance.
For a guaranteed spawn every 20 minutes it would look like this:
Code:
// [_guaranteedLoot, _randomizedLoot, _frequency, _variance, _spawnChance, _spawnMarker, _spawnRadius, _spawnFire, _fadeFire]
nul = [3, 4, (20 * 60), (0 * 1), 1, 'center', 4000, true, false] spawn server_spawnCrashSite;

No that will spawn one every 20-40 minutes with a 75% chance.
For a guaranteed spawn every 20 minutes it would look like this:
Code:
nul = [3, 4, (20 * 60), (0 * 1), 1, 'center', 4000, true, false] spawn server_spawnCrashSite;
Thanks a lot man

Hi guys i got my default sever and just changed the serverpbo to increase crash loot time and it saying dissconect and try again?

Did you add the prefix? open your server.pbo in PBO Manager and click the blue gear...

Property = prefix
Value = z\addons\dayz_server

Back