HiveExt Problem Invalid method id: 388

R0lling

Hello Board !

After i fixed the "incorrect serverside version" Problem ive got a new Problem. Now i am using the Serverfiles from Pwnoz0r and all is fine but this errors are showing after joining the server. When i use the epochFiles (.dll files) im getting the error "Server runs an invalid application error"

Code:
2015-06-04 15:18:20 HiveExt: [Error] Invalid method id: 388
2015-06-04 15:18:21 HiveExt: [Error] Invalid method id: 388
2015-06-04 15:18:22 HiveExt: [Error] Invalid method id: 388
2015-06-04 15:08:32HiveExt:[Error]Error executing |CHILD:399:608:|

My arma2oaserver.rpt get spamed with this

Code:
server_hiveReadWriteLar>
16:19:15   Error position: <_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLar>
16:19:15   Error Undefined variable in expression: _resultarray
16:19:15 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 166
16:19:15 Error in expression <y call server_hiveReadWrite;
_outcome = _result select 0;
if (_outcome == "PASS">
16:19:15   Error position: <_result select 0;
if (_outcome == "PASS">
16:19:15   Error Undefined variable in expression: _result
16:19:15 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_publishVehicle.sqf, line 83

hope you can help me.

server hivereadwrite function.

you installed pwnozors server files, but you wanted epoch or overpoch. so you are using the framework from pwnozors dayz but need to change everything to run epoch.

do you have the @dayz_epoch and @dayz_epoch_server folders?

did you edit the @start_server.bat file to load those two epoch folders instead of @dayz and @hive (my money is on this as the issue)

did you edit your server.cfg file to load your epoch mission? .. wouldnt cause your errors but lets just make sure you have it all correct.

did you start the mysql server and import all the epoch db queries?

SQL loaded in Database.
Server.cfg Name Password and Missioncycle edit.
Start.bat edit to load @DayZ_Epoch&@DayZ_Epoch_Server
@DayZ_Epoch & @DayZ_Epoch_Server are in the server folder ive created.

well the problem is that the script is calling a child 388 but that function does not exist in your hiveext.dll file

zip up the server files and link them i will look at it tonight after midnight.
mpmissions folder
cfgdayz folder
files in server root
@dayz_epoch_server folder

Would be really nice But 1 question what time is it at the Moment? Cause i life in germany :D and i got 60 guys the ask euch Day wen dies the Server Start :/But okay!

in your startup.bat file lets change the name of the database we are using to the dayz_epoch database you created for your server. if you are using the mysql server that comes with pwnozors private server pack, start it up and connect to the database using a client of your choice (heidisql, mysqlworkbench, some other) and create a dayz_epoch database and import the sql files that came with epoch. and you dont need the "call pmain" part, just leave it at --execute " "
1fovL36.png

Looking at your DLL files .. as I said above .. they are mismatched. Here is the original Epoch dll files on the left and compared to yours on the right, the databaseMySql.dll are different sizes. Copy the epoch dll AGAIN , perhaps delete them first so you are sure they get copied.
EGfKfzT.png

Do that and let us know if its fixed. If not then I will install your files (that you already provided) onto my server and see if I can replicate and fix the error. Its 3AM here and just got home so kind of ready for a nap.

Okay. Ive tried it. Replace ALL .dll Files

but got the "This server runs an incorrect serverside application version"

Here is my Errorlog. http://pastebin.com/jwp3p1jn

d3oe8odr.png

Now im downloading DayZ_Epoch again vie DayZLauncher and try it again. okay. dont work

Last edited:
don´t know how but solved the problem. got a new Dedicated Server from an another Hoster and now it works. Thank You Shooting for your Help !

Back