How can add and edit Ammo Crates?

QueZ

So basically I run a Deathmatch server with a zombie mix of course it's dayz after all (way less zombies tho). Anyways, I am usually pretty good at editing my server but I am at a loss.

I have a nice custom city on my server (Utes) and want to add Ammo Crates since it's deathmatch. Now that's not a problem since I can through editor just like I add buildings to the map at least that's what I think I have to do.

My problem is I cannot seem to edit the content inside and put only what I choose. It only has all these OP arma weapons and more stuff I don't want in there. Just need the regular DayZ stuff.

Would this be the right method to add ammo crates that would spawn back in at every restart and hold the same items and same amount?

Any insight would be really appreciated, thanks guys :)

You can use various methods.
Place the crate and use clearweaponcargoglobal and addweapon to put custom weapons inside.

No point in telling you exactly how to do it, otherwise you learn nothing.

Nah I get it totaly now makes sense and will try thanks for the help map.

But honestly the No point in telling how to do it thing... well this website is pretty much made for that. I am a coder for a lot of things... but sometimes it happens that you don't know how to do something and help is appreciated as you did ;) explainations in details is what got me to understand how crap works in this arma dayz world in the first place.

No the website isn't for copy n pasting.
This is the problem, if you copy and paste, what are you learning? nothing...

Actually I learn from copy and pasting... cause I actually read the codes or information given to me... but that's me. The whole point of asking for help is cause you done everything you can with your knowledge and could not do what you needed to. Anyways thanks for your help again, I will understand what you gave me to help... however I will be back here with a complete TUT on how to do that so others are not stuck in my situation, I like to help and give details it's more usefull... not everyone is a pro you know... remember when you started out I am sure you C&P a lot of stuff at first thus why you think this way and I get it ;)

Actually I learn from copy and pasting... cause I actually read the codes or information given to me... but that's me. The whole point of asking for help is cause you done everything you can with your knowledge and could not do what you needed to. Anyways thanks for your help again, I will understand what you gave me to help... however I will be back here with a complete TUT on how to do that so others are not stuck in my situation, I like to help and give details it's more usefull... not everyone is a pro you know... remember when you started out I am sure you C&P a lot of stuff at first thus why you think this way and I get it ;)
Same here I dont know shit and need to see the working code. Then an hour or so of studying and I can figure out what does what. Im learning a lot.

Ty this just replaced my desktop file "quick codes gear" (i was missing a few of the backpacks) and i added
Full health
[false,false,false,false,false,false,false,12000,[],[0,0],0,[0,0]]
Also attached my list of irregular buildings that I use. These are not all working ones just what I use.

Attachments

• 2ndary Building Class Names.txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 54
well, you can put an ammo crate and add this to init:
ClearWeaponCargo this; ClearMagazineCargo this;
Then for an example to add an M4A1 (nomags) add this:
this addweaponcargo ["M4A1"];

Back