How can I add Rocket_DZ model back to server

QueZ

Title says it all.

They removed it for no reason at all in 1.7.6.1 and I would love to get it back on the server without rMod etc. Just like it was before.

Anyone found a fix for this?

Thanks in advance

atFxf.png

To wear it you need to edit your server pbo. The file you want to edit is in the compile folder and is called server_playerLogin.sqf. Fine this line:
Code:
if (!(_model in ["SurvivorW2_DZ","Survivor2_DZ","Sniper1_DZ","Soldier1_DZ","Camo1_DZ","BanditW1_DZ","Bandit1_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ"])) then {
      _model = "Survivor2_DZ";
};

Then just add in the skin you want to that list:
Code:
if (!(_model in ["SurvivorW2_DZ","Survivor2_DZ","Sniper1_DZ","Soldier1_DZ","Camo1_DZ","BanditW1_DZ","Bandit1_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ","Rocket_DZ"])) then {
        _model = "Survivor2_DZ";
};

What that code does is check if the model is in that list of skins, if not it sets the player to the default skin on login.

I am using that skin for myself on my server without any special modifications. I just changed my "model" field in the database to "Rocket_DZ".

This is the list from my server/compile/server_playerLogin.sqf Above the list of available skins is how you put a skin permanently on someone. Giving someone a perm skin will result in them having it everytime they log in. If wearing a ghillie when they log out, they will lose it when they come back in. Some skins will affect inventory/backpacks and some will change your SIDE from WEST to EAST. Thats not a big deal unless you have NPCs. This will make hostile NPCs friendly and vice versa. I do not have rmod and Im pretty sure all of these work.

if(_playerID == "xxxxxxxxxx") then { //Player name for reference
_model = "GUE_Soldier_Base";
};

if (!(_model in ["SurvivorW2_DZ","Survivor2_DZ","Sniper1_DZ","Soldier1_DZ","Camo1_DZ","BanditW1_DZ","Bandit1_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ","Rocket_DZ","USMC_Soldier_Light","USMC_Soldier_Officer","USMC_Soldier_Medic","USMC_Soldier_Crew","RU_Soldier_Base","RU_Soldier_Light","RU_Soldier_SL","RU_Commander","RU_Soldier_Medic","GUE_Soldier_Base","GUE_Worker2","GUE_Woodlander1","GUE_Woodlander2","GUE_Soldier_CO","GUE_Soldier_Scout","GUE_Commander","GUE_Soldier_AR","RUS_Commander","GUE_Woodlander3","GUE_Villager3","GUE_Villager4","Ins_Soldier_Base","Ins_Commander","Ins_Soldier_Medic","Ins_Worker2","Ins_Woodlander1","Ins_Woodlander2","Ins_Woodlander3","Ins_Villager3","Ins_Villager4","Ins_Lopotev","Ins_Bardak","Ins_Soldier_Pilot","CDF_Soldier_Base","CDF_Soldier_Light","CDF_Soldier_Medic","CDF_Commander","CZ_Soldier_medik_DES_EP1","CZ_Soldier_Office_DES_EP1","CZ_Soldier_Light_DES_EP1","CZ_Special_Forces_Scout_DES_EP1","US_Soldier_Light_EP1","US_Soldier_Officer_EP1","US_Soldier_Medic_EP1","US_Soldier_Crew_EP1","US_Pilot_Light_EP1","Herrera","Herrera_Light","TK_Soldier_Medic_EP1","TK_Special_Forces_TL_EP1","GER_Soldier_Medic_EP1","GER_Soldier_EP1","Soldier_Medic_PMC","FR_AC","MVD_Soldier_Base","FR_Corpsman","RUS_Soldier_Base"])) then {
_model = "Survivor2_DZ";
};

I set players individual loadouts in the database so if i add the list of skins to what the laughing man said would that work allowing them to be selected in the database?

Back