How do i change namalsk 0.75 starting gear?

i know how to change the starting gear on my server but as soon as my server updated to namalsk 0.75 i cant change the starting loadout. Can anyone help?

I was talking to my friend who is also an admin of a really popular namalsk server he said he doesnt know how to do it either he is just going to downgrade to 0.741 its a stupid thing and i dont know why they have done it but for now i am switching to taviana

ok nice dude we seem to have the same problems a lot lol like the custom base thing, glad to see i could help :D i have emailed dayz.st and they havent yet replied about the issue hopefully we can get it sorted out. If i figure it out then i will post the solution here for you and other people :D

i have 50 + heli crash sites with customized loot, massive trading post (which is like a base that spawns loot in it) and the trading post is marked on the map and there is a god mode dome so when the player enters he cant get killed by bandits pertending to be friendly. i have auto refuel, bloodsuckers / evr enabled, daytime only (working on short day/night cycle) and i think thats it.

Ah, nioce maing, sounds like fun. Is loot spawning at your crash sites? For whatever reason there's no loot at mine. I checked the server_monitor and found the following;

// [_guaranteedLoot, _randomizedLoot, spawnOnStart, _frequency, _variance, _spawnChance, _spawnMarker, _spawnRadius, _spawnFire, _fadeFire]
//[3, 4, 3, (40 * 60), (15 * 60), 0.75, 'center', 4000, true, false] spawn server_spawnCrashSite;

I removed the // before the [3, 4, 3, and heli wrecks started spawning. However still no loot at them. Checked up to 200m away from each wreck, still no loot. Default or modded pbos, issue still remains.

I added the "//" back to;

//[5, 5, 5, (50 * 60), (15 * 60), 1, 'center', 4000, true, false] spawn server_spawnCrashSite;

as well as "/*" back to;

/*Server_InfectedCamps = [3, "center", 4500, 2000] call fn_bases;

Now no heli wrecks appear on startup. If I remove the // infront of the [5, 5, 5, (50 * 60), (15 * 60), 1, 'center', 4000, true, false], they spawn in correctly but no loot at them. They are random spawns so I guess that's a plus.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't "//" used to comment out a procedure? Wouldn't it make sense to remove the // in front of the server_spawnCrashSite;? Like I said, the heli wrecks spawn in without those //. Even on fresh, untouched pbos, the heli wrecks don't spawn in.

I haven't tried your modified CrashSite however I'm thinking the loot issue may be in there?

i am running admin tools but i have noticed that my crash sites are not spawning too :( how did u fix i saw a guide and it said that u dont have to remove the // on namalsk 0.75 i could have sworn that they were spawning on 0.75 i saw them yesterday but now they are not. I hate this new namalsk update :(

and btw the antihack/admin tools that i use are here http://www.blurgaming.com/pages/billing/ you have to buy them but seriously no one can hack on your server after using these, buy the normal plan thats the best it may cost but seriously it stops all hackers and the admin tools are flawless

I did find it odd that a few things were commented out unlike in previous updates. If you remove those //, the wrecks should spawn again, but not sure about the loot. Still haven't figured that out. I would rather not modify the loot spawns and leave them default as I added a bunch of barracks throughout the map that seem to be spawning good weapons. Not to mention I have AI that are well equipped so getting good gear will not be a problem. I just want things to work like they should without having to jack with pbos.

As for the BP admin tools, ya, haven't had any problems on my servers. Just gotta run them lean, tweaked, without a bunch of cleanup stuff.Nice to see the TP issue was fixed in the Namalsk update, I could never get the Tara Bridge fix to work.

I'll look into what Blur has to offer. Any chance you could post or send me some screenshots of what this tool has to offer?

So far no response from DayZ.ST on the starting loadout issue. I did another DB reset, and set the starting loadout again. Correct gear is still not making it in game. It's in the DB though. This kinda reminds me of the DayZ+/heli issue with classnames....and that has yet to be fixed by them. Granted, DayZ+ is old, but come on guys, get it dialed.

Oh ya, that looks nice. I think DayZPriv is using a similar anti-hack/admin tool as well. I might that that a shot.
Below is what my server_monitor.sqf looks like. Like I said, I just removed the // infront of the [5, 5, 5,

if (isDedicated) then {
_id = [] execFSM "\z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_cleanup.fsm";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\DZAI\init\dzai_initserver.sqf";
};

allowConnection = true;

// [_guaranteedLoot, _randomizedLoot, spawnOnStart, _frequency, _variance, _spawnChance, _spawnMarker, _spawnRadius, _spawnFire, _fadeFire]
[5, 5, 5, (50 * 60), (15 * 60), 1, 'center', 4000, true, false] spawn server_spawnCrashSite;

//Spawn static helicrash loot - DayZ: Namalsk
for "_x" from 1 to 9 do {
_id = [_x] spawn server_heliCrash_dzn;
};

//Spawn medical care packages - DayZ: Namalsk
for "_x" from 1 to 6 do {
_id = [] spawn server_medical_ckg_dzn;
};

//Spawn camps
// quantity, marker, radius, min distance between 2 camps
/*Server_InfectedCamps = [3, "center", 4500, 2000] call fn_bases;
dayzInfectedCamps = Server_InfectedCamps;
publicVariable "dayzInfectedCamps";*/

Also, if you remove the "/*" from infront of /*Server_InfectedCamps = [3, "center", 4500, 2000] call fn_bases; your mission won't load.

Back