How do I Increase Zombie Health?

nathan00107

Hello all.

I am making the zombies walk on my server, but to make it more balanced, I want to double their spawn limits, damage and health. I have finished changing the damage and spawn limit but I don't know what to edit to increase their health. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thank you.

fn_damagehandler has that code I think.

You're making them walk? Just no running or different animations and such?

Tried that, they were so slow and no danger at all. Didn't even want to attack anyone and so sloooooow to follow someone. They kinda just looked at people not doing anything most of the time.

Let me know how it works out for you though, would love to use walking only zeds with headshot only (fn_damagehandler again).

Sorry, I skimped over some crucial details. I have added DZAI to my server, and I'm sick of trying to shoot them with a conga line of zombies behind me. They are actually quite dangerous when they are a 4 hit kill and they spawn twice as much, especially when your trying to aim at AI. I'm going to look at fn_damagehandler when I get home from school, I'll let you know how it goes.

UPDATE: Change of plans, my PS4 just arrived so, when I have time I'll report back.

Last edited:
Okay, I have checked out fn_damagehandler and cannot find anything relating to the amount of damage zombies take. Any ideas?

I'm not understanding what your asking. Do you want to know how to change the max limit of Zeds?
No friend, I want a area map without zombies, dont use NUKE EM OUT because dont work in my server, Is there another way to do when you get to the area every player that does not create zombies?

Back