How do you add a tow/auto refuel scripts on gtxgaming controll pannel

[SKG]Stingray

So I have recently set up a dayz server and my host is gtx gaming and it is allot different to other hosts you don't have a mission pbo you have a server pbo only and you have a file manager for your scripts and I was wondering if anyone has ever used it and how could add the scripts for tow/auto refuel

So I have recently set up a dayz server and my host is gtx gaming and it is allot different to other hosts you don't have a mission pbo you have a server pbo only and you have a file manager for your scripts and I was wondering if anyone has ever used it and how could add the scripts for tow/auto refuel

Next time you should google more. I'm havin only problems with GTX, as they like to change files without telling you and they like to change passwords.

Anyway:
To install custom stuff you'll have to place them in your MPMissions\mission.name Folder, just as you would do it with any other server. There is really no difference. Say if you'd be using Sauerland you would place it into MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_25.sauerland\=BTC=_Logistic\...

Basically pretend your mpmission folder is the mission pbo. You just upload the .sqfs from your computer to your map mission. I actually prefer it to dayz.st. If you want help installing a few scripts just send me a pm.

Back